NEW FEATURE ๐Ÿ“ข New Help Experience IS LIVE!๐Ÿ“š

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Will, Oct 7, 2022.

1. [​IMG]

The NEW Party In My Dorm Help Experience is Almost Here!

What is it?
    We have launched a new Help Experience that will replace our current FAQ and Help Ticket systems!

Why did you make it?
    ๐Ÿ“š A library of searchable FAQ's means there is no more waiting for an answer!
    โœ๏ธ We can update and edit FAQ's on the fly, so you can be sure you have the most up to date details!
    ๐Ÿค– Using Forms and Bots we can collect the right info to help you as quickly as possible!
    ๐Ÿ“ธ You can Share Screenshots in-app to make reporting issues easy!

Overall it creates a smooth and modern experience that gets you the help you need faster!

Where is it?
    Go to Settings, then tap Help!
    If you still see the FAQ button on your Settings menu, they you need to restart your app, or install the latest update to access the new help feature!

When can I use it?
    The new Help Experience is launched October 19th at 12pm PST!

What about my old Help tickets?
    After we moved your account over to the new system, you are not able to see old Help Tickets, but we still can if necessary! If you were in the middle of a Help Ticket when you get moved over, please write in again and we'll help you out. ๐Ÿ˜€

How does it work?

[​IMG]

TAP HELP to access the new Help System for FAQ's and CHAT! Please note the FAQ Button has been removed.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

SEARCH for FAQ Articles related to the issue you are facing. We have a ton of Articles available and there will be plenty more to come!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

READ the FAQ Article's related to your issue. Try the troubleshooting steps provided, for the fastest resolution to your concern. If you find an FAQ Article is helpful, let us know at the bottom by tapping Yes or No.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

If the FAQ Articles have not helped resolve your issue, hit the CHAT button on the top right. In CHAT, we'll narrow down your issue through Menu Options. These will ensure we know the nature of your issue, collect the important details and can pass you to the right team member for further Help!
    [​IMG]

#1 ATA-Will, Oct 7, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2022
  2. This kind of makes me so sad. I personally donโ€™t want to talk to bots when asking for help and I think most people would agree with me on that. I definitely feel like this will remove the personalized feel of the current help tickets format but I do understand the reasoning behind it. ๐Ÿ˜ž

3. No Halloween hunt and an easier way to not have to address player issues ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ bravo guys

DarkFantasy, raichuuu, Puma and 17 others like this.
  4. NO DUDE!! WHAT IF WE HAVE A PROBLEM THAT CANT BE SOLVED WITHOUT THE HELP OF A TEAM MEMBER! THIS IS REALLY BAD! YOU NEED TO KEEP THE HELP TICKET OPTION PLEASE

DarkFantasy, Kiarra, Grenade and 12 others like this.
  5. I am happy about being able to submit screenshots right in the help ticket tho. That is definitely a great feature

6. Don't worry!
    You can still chat with team members! Thats a huge part of this!
    Bots/Forms are just upfront so it is faster and easier for us to help you out and make sure we have the right info :)

Muschi, Puppers, xoLilith and 11 others like this.
  7. Screenshot feature? Great

Bots? Terrible

DarkFantasy, Grenade, Puppers and 6 others like this.
  8. The part about being able to screenshot is great. I think there does need to be away to tag our help ticket that weโ€™re sending if we think it will require the help of a team member instead of a bot.

9. A lot of the issues that I have you guys give automated responses and close my ticket even though I know itโ€™s an actual glitch and issue that has been previously resolved. These bots will only make it more frustrating for me, personally. Though I know a lot of the new players who have basic questions that FAQ/Bot response will be helpful for them.

10. Positive - being able to send screenshots in app

Negative - personally I think the current help ticket system worked perfect for players. Getting a human response first, no matter the amount of time needed, felt like my message was actually read, heard, and acknowledged

11. I agree tbh

12. Only positive thing is you now consider screenshots for additional proof. Not surprised you added bots to do an even less amount of work.

13. This will lead to even more of a downfall for the company but aight best of luck to anyone who needs actual help and wonโ€™t be able to get it as they get bullied or something

SystemOfADownRae, Nekoya and Gatubela like this.
  14. Does this mean the issue around help tickets themself will be fixed? I cant even do anything with tickets without uninstalling and reinstalling the game every 5mins. Which is why ive given up reporting issues i come across.

Its a issue ive had for years and i know im not the only 1 that has this issue.

NightmareBunnieXO likes this.
  15. I totally see what youโ€™re talking about honestly.

Based on how the bots are designed to work, it shouldnโ€™t take away from the possibility of getting a real support person to speak with. Itโ€™s just similar to calling in to a store, and having to โ€œpress 3 to talk to a teammateโ€. The bots just assist in troubleshooting first to ensure the problem isnโ€™t a fix we already know.

Though I can easily understand the frustration, I think this will allow the players who actually need 1 on 1 support access to quicker responses since the support team wonโ€™t need to answer basic FAQ questions or fixes.

16. Nothing much what are you doing

17. Yes, I am hopeful this should resolve this issue. As you gain access, if you have these problems please let us know right away!