LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🌆You can't OUTRUN this July Content!🌴

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Jun 30, 2022.

1. i approve 🥺

2. Love the Avis omg let me buy with xc coin pls 😭

Grip, MayaTheHopeful, Leiia and 9 others like this.
  3. Oooo i like everything!!! Avis are cute and dorm is great🤩 not so into the spinner set tho but all in all great job these avis are good after a long time

-_Koki-Onni_- and Espacio like this.
  4. Love the spinner, dorm, avis. Wish it was back to 3 masc avis but I know even if there was it wouldn’t be to the same standard as the fem avis we got this time around. Anddd of course we can’t get the lowest tier with our daily coins. Why did you have to change it up this month? Please be a glitch or something 🥲

Lite, --Tifa, BeccaBR0WNvl and 10 others like this.
  5. Ugly avis, ugly furniture. Damn, again more female avis than male, that isn't right.

Espacio likes this.
  6. I Love Everything! 😍 The Avis, The Dorm...I Love It All!

Lite, Lumi and Espacio like this.
  7. Maybe if they do it enough, we’ll start to believe they never had 3 monthly male Avis💔

8. I love the avis 😮‍💨

Espacio likes this.
  9. Love the dorm!

Lumi and Espacio like this.
  10. Oh no! Only two males? Only two male avis that I would never even consider buying in the first place? I’m literally dying right now. You have wounded me deeply ATA. How dare?

Actually, I was just wondering if you’ve added the 13 ac avis to the xc coin list yet. Didn’t see them listed earlier.

11. So, the monthly avis are missing from the xc monthly shop. Is there an eta for that?

12. Yes the one time I actually wanted to buy it’s not there sadddd

13. Could've have added 1 male of color.

14. You mean the 13 coin male avi? Or are you saying there should have been another one

15. If only this could have been a hunt 😭😭

SavageNixi3, Lite, --Tifa and 6 others like this.
  16. They were implying that there is no POC male avis. Not the price or coins

17. Yes, that's why I'm confused. The 13 coin male avi is not white.

18. wowow!!! I love this! But why are there only 2 male avatars?! Seriously ATA?

lustylegend likes this.
  19. What's with the hate to male Avis ATA? Lately the male Avis are so lame, ugly and not as much as the female Avis, 4 vs 2! Really!?

20. Gove us some dang Canada stuff!!!