Petition For Player Interactive Hunts

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Kaibyo, Jan 8, 2022.

1. Needless to say, the hunts over the past year or two have been lacking. Many hunts seem boring and recycled from previous hunts. Many hunts have seemed uninspired and that ATA is just pumping them out to make money and that they are out of touch with what their playerbase wants.

Mods and Devs have brought up a fair point that constantly putting out hunts within short deadlines puts pressure on the artists and leads to burnouts. Aka, bad hunts.

However, I have an idea on how to help both the artists/creators as well as the players. The artists feel unispired and can't constantly come up with amazing hunts and the players feel like they have no voice when it comes to the quality of hunts.

And so, I think that ATA should hold a new form of monthly or bimonthly contest here in the Forums. Let the players tell you what theme or idea of the hunt they want and the most liked idea/comment gets made into a hunt. Sounds like a win-win to me.

Rainie, Kefo, Guy and 3 others like this.

2. It takes a couple week to do one hunt if I remember what I was told a few years ago by ATA. So if someone suggested something today (Jan 8,2022) vote by 4-5 people. It won’t necessarily be made in time for next hunt on Jan 18 ,2022
    Also for themes; there’s hunt suggestions and people are posting suggestions during the hunt to be implemented or if you review previous post over the 35 pages. Some
    ideas were not even “like” or only 2-3 people “approve the idea”.
    Hopefully by checking the thread, I have link above will or could help improve your idea. Since not many are “liking “ ideas made by fellow players in the recent two months for example.
    It is also possible ; I did not understand your point or your suggestions and I do apologize in advance.
    If the “hunt suggestions” isn’t enough to appeal people to voice ideas.

Muschi likes this.
  3. I understand that if ATA were to make a hunt based off of player votes or suggestions that it wouldn't be made overnight or let alone a week, but my point is that an overwhelming amount of players are voicing that they haven't been liking the past several hunts, and ATA isn't listening to their fanbase. I also understand that ATA can't please everyone, but just by looking at the comments on threads of previous hunts, it's obvious to say that the players they're catering to arent happy by a large amount. I realize that my idea won't accomplish much, if anything, but I still wish that ATA would listen to their players more, not just me. I've had dozens of friends over the years that have quit playing because they don't find the game enjoyable anymore. The end of hunt surveys along with other popup surveys that happen after every hunt, or even specialized surveys a few times a year ask what we would like to see changed, but we never actually see that change. In my opinion, this is a great idea for a game, I enjoy the hunt story system and getting stats and avatars, but over the past year or two, everything just started seeming lackluster. I didn't start this thread to ask for hunt suggestions, I know that there are other forums for that. I started this thread to start a conversation regarding how the game just seems boring now. It just feels like ATA is just taking our money and telling us to go **** ourselves, versus several years ago when Devs used to be more involved with the players of this game. ATA will continue to make money regardless as there are people who spend copious amounts of money on this game, but frankly speaking this app won't continue to succeed if ATA continues to ignore the voices of their players. It isn't just about the hunts, but there's issues with avatars disappearing from our inventories, faulty ec offers, glitches and bugs, as well as a handful of other things players have been begging to be fixed for years. It's frustrating when players do like the game but we're not seeing improvements where they're needed. I'd like to see many bugs fixed but ATA is just adding new things to the store. Anyways, I just want more communication with ATA and players. I made this thread out of frustration yesterday but am realizing now that it won't accomplish anything because ATA doesn't care.

Rainie, Guy and GoddessHailey like this.
  4. I see. yes, I read some comments of how they were “disappointed “. Ty for explaining to me. I am not against you. I do agree with you on several points. I was only trying to understand how they voice out the alternative to fix the “disappointment” or “aren’t happy”.
    Yes, you are disappointed and so his your dozen of friends. I was trying to see
    “I am disappointed “. okay. and what would you like to see instead ; that is why I try to suggest to voice ideas/suggestions.

I agree people often mentioned they don’t like and are disappointed in the hunt (example avatars/ hunt furniture/ game system (some more pvp). I am trying to see how we can know what to change specifically (as in describing this disappointment)

true the game is really about collecting items and grow your stats. It won’t change over time that is the game
    unfortunately

The game layout is not the same depending on the device. So if avatars disappear from your inventory or the shop and the avatar boxes was open. This is seriously something people should report.
    The PIMD Discord has help for bugs and glitches (and this is not in reference to only you . This is also for other people who you speak for). Even if you are not on PIMD Discord. You still have the right and opportunity to send a descriptive help ticket; forums isn’t the best way to report the bug (that I was told by ATA).
    Some bugs exist only because of some devices if you can or others could bring forwards these that could help
    Ec wall depend on location and type of device
    Surveys will mostly appears in iOS devices and games offers in android (google store). If that’s what you mean in “faulty ec offers”
    I really hope we can continue this discussion and tag people who “beg for things that needs to be fix and not just voice once and disappears”.

I also apologize for misunderstanding that you were speaking about numerous aspects of the game on your two posts. Thanks for clarifying. Thanks for taking the time to reply to me 😊
    I am sure it will accomplish something if you tag your friends still in the game :) or let them know the existence of this thread. Let’s not abandon this thread, okay 🥺?

Muschi likes this.
  5. Ata definately does listen to the players. Ive had 4 hunts and 1 monthly spinner furni set (the last 1 that was done) made for me that i asked for. Just give them more then 'i want marvel'. Give them specific ideas on things for furni, avis, stats and drops. The more ideas you give them the better chance there is of it being made.

Ata has also done comps where people draw avis and the best ones get added into the game

Guy, Muschi and GoddessHailey like this.
  6. Here’s the thing and pattern I’ve noticed over the years. Players want specific hunts with no specific details. I’m a game designer myself and the vague requests are hard to communicate for a team. For example, players ask for more “x hunts” and leave it at that. From an artist and design perspective, that can be left for interpretation of the individuals working on these projects. What specifically do you guys want different in a hunt? What are some concept designs that you have? Stuff like that.

I have said this before and I’ll say it again, you do not have to be Picasso to create concept art. I have suggested to ATA over the years to create an update press kit or perhaps release some templates for players like we had a few years back but haven’t gotten an update on that. Perhaps another step that can be taken is forming a team of players to create ideas and such. I have did this with previous contest winners like @Kitten and others, let me know if you want any structural help or questions so I can assist!

I love your idea however and can’t wait to read everyone else’s opinions and thoughts!

MayaTheHopeful and GoddessHailey like this.
  7. Wow, I’d like to hear which 4 hunts were done that you requested! And congrats that they were delivered. You must have a good eye for what the community is interested in as well as what ATA wants to do 👀

8. Dino hunt
    Retro diner hunt
    Last monthly spinner furni set they did
    Fit and run set? I think it was called. Coz i said need more gym stuff

I said stuff that HAD to be in it. The gave ideas for other stuff. And they did it

MayaTheHopeful and GoddessHailey like this.
  9. I can vouch, I suggested ferrets and less than two weeks later… they appeared. 👀

GoddessHailey likes this.