EVENT ❄️🧟‍♂️ Ghoul Runnings🧟‍♀️❄️

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Dec 31, 2021.

1. I ❤️ this hunt and all the Avis!! Keep the bloody hunts going and keep up the Amazing ideas for dark and/or gothic hunts as they are my favorite 😃

LeeJarrett likes this.
  2. I'm all for Halloween but it's January. Why? How do you go from 70s disco vibes to early 90s ghoul edition of cool runnings? Fail.

SweetAsYoni and nelli7024 like this.
  3. We stay getting Halloween hunts… that’s not even in October It’s Been ran through though. Can I get a hunt that deals with wishes or something ? Because this hunt it’s giving until dawn with the winter and zombie combine.

Affirmations likes this.
  4. I’m confused…I see two different walls on this thread but the shop and boxes only have one? 🤔 how do you get the other one? I don’t see it on the LB either.

5. The other wall is in Molly’s Deals

6. I don’t rush to see hunts anymore on hunt day because THIS.
    I actually like the theme however the execution is so similar to past hunts and just mediocre. For me at least.

SweetAsYoni and MayaTheHopeful like this.
  7. Give us something juicy k thanks 🤧

Affirmations and nelli7024 like this.
  8. Why is the wallpaper in mollys so expensive

nelli7024 likes this.
  9. It has different stats than normal wallpapers

juniper27 and nelli7024 like this.
  10. This is sad. Disappointed again 😔😤

Affirmations likes this.
  11. You could always tag and write your ideas in the hunt suggestions thread and like previous post of ideas on the previous and commented on those ideas. Hopefully this can help you @Grenade @AngelicDes @Marocchino @FastForward
    Also a more recent thread about furniture idea call “PIMD Furni Wishlist” created by @Hag
    My intention is only to help and I was these could give you opportunities to write those ideas and not just wait for surveys or help ticket and despair.

MayaTheHopeful and Hag like this.
  12. Box Avi✨😩

13. Is it just me or does it feel like hunt stats are declining in terms of art quality? They seem to be draw very simply. I'm not even a really avid artist, but I feel like I could do better if I tried. I mean, I'm loving the stats and their concepts, but the art just feels slightly cartoony and less detailed in comparison to past stats (like, in comparison to last year and the year before).

14. Thank you, someone posted that on my wall. 👍🏼

Myra likes this.