POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. i believe dogstar gives out more drops and more cash compared to cats :p

_Mariku_- likes this.
  2. To get max plunder, you'll need a total tut worth of 15m/1kcs or 15b/1mcs of ur stats. You're 2.56mcs, so you'll need a total tut value of 2.56×15b=38.4b.
    And hmmm... I don't think Intel/str build matters for plunder

_Mariku_-, Campus and Leigh like this.
  3. Pros and cons to the different stat builds can be found here though if anyone's interested

_Mariku_- and Iriesa like this.
  4. So I just need 1 tutor worth 38.4b right? Or collectively all my tutors need to come up to a value of 38.4b

5. Either option. It's the total tutor value. It can be helpful to space it out across multiple tuts cause if you have just one and they get hired away you're out completely.

Muschi, _Mariku_- and Iriesa like this.
  6. What does pet stats and room stats do?

7. Boost your misc stats. Scroll down more on your profile

8. Misc stats? LMAOOOO Bro I’m so lost

9. Like I said. Scroll down on your profile more. There's a full breakdown of what counts towards misc stats

Muschi and _Mariku_- like this.
  10. Thank you!

DinosAreTheOldestCars likes this.
  11. I can not find the right forum for this question so I hope someone can help me here.

It doesn't seem to change my combined stats when I change to different avatars. So what I'm asking is, doesn't EVERYTHING together affect your total combined stats? (That's including avatar, dormmates, room stats etc) but it doesn't seem to change the overall ? So what am I missing with this? Like in the club when it shows your CS is it only showing the dorm tower stats and that's all it uses to hit parties with? Or what am I missing?

12. Hi hun, ur stats shown on ur profile is purely based on ur crew's stats in ur dorm tower. All stat items /stat boosts from rs/furni/tut/avatar etc. do not add to ur "main" stats but go to misc stats (u can find the breakdown of ur misc stats if u scroll to the bottom of ur profile) and the bonus they offer will not be shown to other players.

For parties, ur dorm tower stats is the primary factor in whether you'll be successful/ how effective u r in hitting the party. Ur additional stat boosts do help in parties, but they aren't reflected on ur CS in club. Ur misc bonus is especially helpful during hunts w inv parties, where u need to be a certain mcs to hit inv parties w diff difficulty levels.
    Also, depending on ur misc bonus, you'll be ranked higher/lower than someone w the same (or higher/lower) dorm stats.

13. Dorm mates are the ONLY thing that changes your combined stats.
    Everything else changes your misc stats. Avatar, relationship, tutors, stat items, room, pet....

Muschi and LeeJarrett like this.
  14. They make you stronger! As said above, on you profile page you can see the stats of your dormmates, rs, dorm, pets, awards and miscellaneous if you scroll further down! There is a guide named "Helpful Links" in Guides, where you find different links that might help you understand how everything works better! Feel free to PM me if you have any specific questions, I'll do my best to help answer them :p

Campus and Muschi like this.
  15. How much do items like the skinny pig and the slippers and things like that cost? I have a bunch of items that you can collect where it’s like collect 10 and they merge to create a new item but I’m not sure what to sell them for

16. Spinner item pricing varies but they're typically 1 or 2 chibis per item or 20c-1b for the completed items. I'm currently collecting so many of these so add me if you're selling hahaha!

17. Hey what do the French umbrellas turn into once you get 60? Because I did that and idk what happened so if someone could explain that would be great 😂

18. Look on the bb combination thread. Also your notifications will say what it made

19. Just shit this game...perveted,disgusting,glitched game.And this is my question,why just why???...sexual masturbation club ? Sucks! Game for lonely perverts and pedophiles.Just look at the comunnity chat,they send me naked photos it's normal!?

20. Yes. Its normal. Welcome to the internet. If you dont like it then dont use social media. This game is rated 17+ for a reason. Pub is rated 18+ for a reason. Its to be expected especially on a role play based game

Maneater likes this.