Hunt Story/Dialogue Database

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Lite, Nov 28, 2021.

1. If this exists already (I doubt it), sorry.

But I just learned during this hunt that JD & Dani are dating. Cordi & Marco are dating or whatever

Point is I’d like to know when this happened and how

If there was a database/archive of all the dialogue NPCs be giving us during hunts, that’d be dope.

Sometimes I don’t mean to spam tap but I do & miss some integral text that could’ve been interesting, funny, etc.

Also just coz I’m OCD & feel the need to inhale everything possible.

Phobia, Atlas, xXreiaXx and 3 others like this.
  2. Right I was going to ask when did JD and Dani start dating? I feel like I remember dialogue showing he might like her but idr when it happened. Marco and Cordi started dating this past valentines I think. It was a big thing since I’d say since he just about broke bro code stealing her when he knew JD was trying to date her.
    I really liked ATA putting out the main story but I haven’t seen this hunts yet and idk if they’ll continue. They also don’t have that for side stories and that’s where some of these major events happen. Definitely like your idea because I also wish to know more info and I can’t always finish a hunt to know what happens in every story nor what happened before I started playing.

3. I know the last two stories have been posted
    Here & here but I do like your idea of a complete story database for those that enjoy reading them

4. Yeah, I agree. A lot of times I have to just get through it based on what I’m doing and it sucks missing out

Lite and MayaTheHopeful like this.
  5. I agree :,) I love the hunt stories and I really hope they will continue posting the hunt stories, maybe it could happen on the last day of the hunt?
    Also if you’d like information about the NPC’s that we know so far, I have an PIMD NPC Guide that might help! 🐝

Muschi, Leigh, Lite and 1 other person like this.
  6. Yeah LOL I’ve never hit 100k drops and I’d LOVE to know the story progression 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲
    I always miss out on the full story

MayaTheHopeful and _HeIium_ like this.
  7. Thank you! I’ve taken a brief look at it before but I will read it again to see if there’s anything I missed 😁

Phobia likes this.
  8. Thanks to @Leigh bringing up this thread, I went and added a Hunt Story Post Database to the NPC Guide :D hope it helps!

9. Bump for awareness