Is PiMD an echo chamber for positive comments only?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by DiscoDisco, Nov 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. this is the questions and feedbacks section and this is my question and my feedback.

Is PiMD an echo chamber of positive comments only?

The ATA mods seem to enjoy silencing others for simply having a difference in opinion. There is absolutely nothing wrong with posting negative criticism about ATA or PiMD in the public chat. Unless this is supposed to be an echo chamber for positive feedback only, i find it to be moderators overreaching and on a power trip.

"ATA encourages cyber bullying and harassment" was my comment..

My silencing of 30 days is ridiculous for simply stating a negative comment about ATA in the public chat. What i posted, i had posted many many times before but to suddenly consider it a silencable offense is the PiMD mods showing they don't care about others' opinions.

The ticket is in and still no response or removal of the silencing. I'll wait it out but this topic is a valid question that needs to be answered.

Is PiMD an echo chamber of positive comments only?

CrimeFightinCactus likes this.
  2. READ TOU &TOS IF YOU DON'T WANNA BE DUMB LIKE HIM.
    RIP

3. WELL I'LL SAY PIMD MUST SEND A REASON MSG FOR GETTING BAN IN FORUM I NEED IT THE MOST😏

4. And the very 1st post I'll make is the exact same one . Enjoy

5. Mods don’t silence due to a difference of opinions, you can read the silencing policy here if you want to avoid being silenced again. If you were indeed wrongly silenced then the devs will let you know in their reply to ticket you sent them

Muschi likes this.
  6. They definately dont encourage it. But they cant control what other people say on the game. They arnt here to babysit you. Grow up and block the person if they are causing a issue for you.

Also coz it comes up alot....farming is not bullying or harassment. Its part of the game. This is a pvp game. Its even in your tutorial to hit another player

Muschi and -BlackShadow- like this.
  7. Get in the back of the line. We all get silenced for 30 days for dumb crap, no point in bishing about. The game like many corners of the internet have their own little echo chambers, rules, tous, if you are within a system you need to learn how to play within that system, and don't be surprised if you don't play and get fuqed. Respect Women 2021

MayaTheHopeful and Muschi like this.
  8. But ya it is an echo chamber of positive comments only, fr, and it is ass but what can we do

9. The fact that you've been silenced before because it goes from 1 day for first offense to 7 days for second offense to 30 days... Also, I think that would be considered character defamation, but, like, the mods are real people, with real feelings, and if they feel like you shouldn't have said something, they can silence you for it. It's not really a big deal though, but I'd suggest reading the silencing policy since, y'know, you've already been silenced before and are still making trouble.

MayaTheHopeful and Muschi like this.
  10. Oi. No.

11. If you feel that your silence was wrongful and did not break any rules, you can appeal via help ticket.
    As it was mentioned, you weren't solely silenced for 30 days just for that, silences just go in order from 1 day, to 7 days, to 30 days. For every 30 days without getting silenced, your time will go down.

It seems like the original question has received an answer and the conversation has turned more disruptive.
    Locking now.

Muschi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.