Furniture Sets/Pics

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Cami8814, Oct 27, 2021.

1. I was wandering if anyone knows where I could find a collection of pictures of all the furniture/dorm room sets?! It would be highly appreciative! I can't find a guide period.

2. 1 does exist but its a ultra lag fest coz of all the images lol. My phone crashes fairly quickly from it. But its not up to date. A up to date one is still being worked on. I dont remember what its called tho

Cami8814 likes this.
  3. There's a thread here but it is very outdated and many of the older images are broken now. There's a plan to make a new one, but it has to be made from scratch and it's a big undertaking so it may be a little while, sorry :/
    If there's a specific set you're looking for I can try and help direct you to it.

_-M_-A_-R_-U_-S and Cami8814 like this.
  4. Looking for First Impressionism.

5. I think that was a old bb furni set. So will be in legacy boxes now unless it gone from there to now

6. You can see the set here ☺️

Myra likes this.
  7. Does anyone know what the luxury towers set looks like? I keep ending up at the selling page instead

8. You can find it in this thread

9. Hijacking thread to ask if there’s a Showtime set screenshot. I just want confirmation with my own eyes that there’s no 499

10. .