Feedback

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by mikemike998, Oct 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anyone else thinking he should wait til he has a 3 day award to be so mouthy?

2. Learn how to spell and fix your grammar, noob. You are a troll. Get a life, buster!**

I can write however the fuck i want 😂 dont go talking shit when you aint even doing it yourself

Muschi and IggyFFXV like this.
  3. I am not mouthy DinosAreTheOldestCars is!

4. comment back when you are not a troll and when you have a life wannabe troll buster and your grammar is fixed, so shut up, and God bless you, loser Buster!

5. Pritty much everyone on the game knows how i am thats no suprize to anyone 😂 but i been here 4yrs so im well past the 3 day award. But im not mouthy im just straight up. Got no time for bulshit. I say it how it is. I give no fucks

6. No one didn't care how long you been here for and it just a game I don't got time for your bullshit and you can't spell bullshit learn how to spell first and learn how to get your grammar right before you talk shit! 😂😂😂✌️💯

7. Um, hi, sorry, but I paid for the VIP story pass for Watch This Space, yet I didn't get all the avatars, nor the ray gun stat item. I'm just wondering if there is a delay, or something? I definitely chose to continue the story, not the retirement option, but then there were no more quests... I'd really like to finish the story and get all the rewards.

8. Contact support, they won't answer thru forums

Muschi likes this.
  9. You can submit a Help Ticket to ask ATA directly, as they don't check forums. You can post general game questions here where you might also find some answers 😊

Locking thread now per request.

Muschi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.