1000 Spinner Results

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by lil___-42isAnswerToLife___-lil, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Hello! I think this will be my last update. I realized that I needed more data for accuracy and for me to prove or disprove anything; it will take me forever to gather data and give you decent results but here you go.
    [​IMG]

Here are the stats of the accounts that I used.
    [​IMG]

Sure my Alt #4 got the Money Dog, My Alt #3 got Pizza Bikini while nada goes to my main 🀣 Still, I don't think that avi stats play some magic here nor your combined stats. Again, I cannot prove or disprove anything with this data--I don't think the probability of getting a pizza bikini is the same with the probability of getting a money dog or a slow jam-- am I right? I really needed more.

2. @Carms that's some well-presented data! Ty 😱

Carms likes this.
  3. Thank you @Kefo 😊

4. Tons of accounts and no big wins ? Your Feng shui is way off. Maybe buying some of those $99 credit packs might help I don’t know.

tru : (

5. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Raina likes this.
  6. This is lovely work, thank you.
    I really want to code an application/database that can record and analyze data from most aspects of PIMD πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄ e.g. calculating the size of a strangers showcase

Victoria, Lumi and Adoringly like this.
  7. This is super cool to see. I currently have 1049 spins saved up, but only use them for missions these days. I went through ~200 trying to get last month's spinner boxes. After so many weak spins, I was a bit crestfallen.

8. lol this has nothing to do w avi stats, it’s a random % chance either way

in reality, chibi has like 25% chance along with the 1ec and goldfish item

this meaning the 25% is across 10% per each chibi (divided by total amount of chibis available)

something like that

9. Very interesting! Thank you for compiling these data!

Lite likes this.
  10. I'm so close to 1000, took much longer than I though and probably still a few months to go

Puma likes this.
  11. apparently 2024. now to wait until I actually use them.
    [​IMG]

keyleth, Victoria, Mitch and 6 others like this.
  12. Use some graphs plz I wanna see pie charts

keyleth and Kefo like this.