Finding box 1...[Round 1 of 4]

Discussion in 'Contests' started by I_dunno, Sep 2, 2021.

1. [​IMG]

And so this little adventure begins. You don't really need this so called "fortune", but it would still be fun to obtain since you don't really know what you're gonna get in these boxes. You pick up the first round of clues, making yourself comfortable in an armchair, candles you lit around you is gently flickering and you quitly tell yourself "let's do this..."

THE FORTUNE:

To remind you what you compete of...
    1st-2nd place in each round win 1 mod crate each. There's a limit of MAX 2 crates per player.

RULES:

A little reminder of the rules...
    • FOLLOW THE TERMS OF SERVICE. AKA follow the game rules. No posting offensive stuff or anything that breaks the rules. These can be found here if you are unsure: https://forum.partyinmydorm.com/threads/silencing-policy-updates-2021.144132/
    • NO SPOILERS! Answers should be posted to the players wall given out in one of the clues. (Different player each round of trivia)
    • DON'T POST THE ANSWERS IN THIS THREAD OR MY WALL! Doing so, or in any way spoiling the scavenger hunt will lead to immediate disqualification from the round. If you do it more than once you get disqualified from the whole hunt. Let everyone have a chance to win, don't be greedy.
    • YOUR FIRST ANSWER COUNTS. If you post several answers the first one is the one we will review, so if you're wrong...bummer.
    • LOCK ON ONE MOD. If the clue requires you to find a mods wall, don't copy and paste the answer on all mods wall. Caught doing so will result in disqualification.
    • DON'T USE ALTS. Using alts to try get better chances or win more crates will lead to disqualification. I will control this, so please play respectfully with ONLY ONE account in this hunt.
    • DON'T SPAM THIS THREAD. I would appreciate if this thread wasn't drowned in nonsense talk, keep it relevant to the actual scavenger hunt, without spoilers thank you!
    • ASK ME QUESTIONS. If you have any questions, please do wall me since I might miss the question (or answer super slow) if posted in this thread. And no, I will not answer any questions regarding the clues themselves. My lips are sealed.

THE CLUES

Round one will require you to first solve 1-2 and post the answers of 1-2 on a players wall. It is up to you to find the right wall with clue 3.🥳

1. It turns out your unknown aunt loved travelling and she always wanted to have a child who liked learning about other cultures and languages. In order to test your knowledge the first clue (which you read out aloud to yourself) is as following: "Sju sjösjuka sjömän på det sjunkande skeppet Shanghai sköttes av sju sjösjuka sjuksystrar". Which language is it and which number is mentioned?

2. The next clue encourages you to search deep in the library. "I once held a Q&A with someone in forums, what was their IGN according to the thread?"
    Hint: Use the search feature in forums.

3. You read the last clue that is written on a fancy piece of paper, "There's a player who has something in common with this...short and simple right?" and then there's a picture attached. The picture looks familiar...where are they in the house?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Good luck!💕

jacesushi, Iriesa, Auri and 3 others like this.
  2. Bumping this to first in contest, lol.

3. that last one took a while 😵‍💫

4. That was fun! Looking forward to the next round.

5. That was easy but .......... God nooooo🙈

I_dunno likes this.
  6. I feel like this need to be said again....IT IS NOT ME WHO IS THE ONE TO WALL THE ANSWERS 😂 Read rules pls and don't get disqualified from round nor the whole hunt 😅💕

7. She likes to be anon👀😂

8. I thought this would be easy, but trying to figure out which wall to post on took so long, and I’m still not sure if I’m right. 😅

9. I dont remember him making any threads

10. Mmk im out. Forum search says no to common to look. And i dont got time to go thru 10yrs worth of threads to try find his ones. Gl everyone that has time to do it

11. tz diff so thrs alrdy a few wall posts on the player's wall 😭 but that was fun!! 😊
    That moment when I looked at the picture and thought "is this who I think it is?". That uncanny resemblance hahaha

12. Everyone has 24h to find it (counting from changeover), doesn't matter if it is found or not 🥳

Muschi likes this.
  13. Gimme a hint at least on what oage anonymous's thread is on i still kinda wanna play but I dont got time to go thru hundreds of threads

14. I can’t seem to find answer for the 3rd hint, stuck

15. Too much effort to search forums by pages. I just asked my best friend, Google, for help 😉 U just need the right keywords to get the thread to pop up

16. Your brains work different because this last one has me in a slump 🥴

17. Unsatisfied with unable to answer 3) cz i know where they at 🌚