[Contest]Hunt your aunts fortune

Discussion in 'Contests' started by I_dunno, Aug 30, 2021.

1. 💕Scavenger Hunt Contest💕

It turns out you had an (read: until now) unknown aunt who recently passed away. She has no close family and as her only living relative it was up to you to clean out her big house. There's a huge library called "PIMD forums" but that doesn't say much, inscripted on the door is "As long as one keeps searching the answers will come".
    As you start going through the things in the house you realise it contains mostly things that has no value to you or in general has no big value. "Great" you think to yourself, now you're stuck here with mostly dusty stuff to clean out. Disappointed you walk up to the attic, haphazardly going through the dusty cardboards. In one of them you find her last will. In her will she has left behind a small fortune, but she wants to make sure you're worthy of it or it will fall in the hands of someone more worthy. No way you're gonna let that happen you say to yourself as your competitive side kicks in. In order to inherit her, you need to solve a set of clues to be able to unlock 4 small boxes hidden all around the house, that each contain a piece of the fortune. Bring out the detective in you and solve the clues she left behind (who is this mysterious aunt? I dunno).

[​IMG]

INSTRUCTIONS

The scavenger hunt is divided into 4 rounds(boxes).
    Each round will consist of 3 clues/questions that ALL need answers.
    Each day I will post the next round of instructions and clues in forums (separate threads). The clues could be answering a riddle, finding a wall post or even a forum thread.

Here comes a
    TWIST! The answers need to be posted on someone's wall... Follow the clues to find out who!
    The first 2 people to post
    all the correct answers on the correct wall, the fastest win the round and a mod crate.

When?
    The hunt will last 4 rounds, with clues being posted daily around changeover (9 pm CEST) between September 2nd-5th.
    Winners from the last round will be announced as the next set of clues are dropped.
    You have 24 hours to solve each round of clues (unless someone else beats you to it).

Wait though, it gets better...
    TWIST 2: Each round will drop a specific number, make sure to remember this as it will be used for the final round.
    The final round will be special with more details to be released when it is time.

THE FORTUNE

1st-2nd place in each round win 1 mod crate each. There's a limit of MAX 2 crates per player.

RULES

• FOLLOW THE TERMS OF SERVICE. AKA follow the game rules. No posting offensive stuff or anything that breaks the rules. These can be found here if you are unsure: https://forum.partyinmydorm.com/threads/silencing-policy-updates-2021.144132/
    • NO SPOILERS! Answers should be posted to the players wall given out in one of the clues. (Different player each round of trivia)
    • DON'T POST THE ANSWERS IN THIS THREAD OR MY WALL! Doing so, or in any way spoiling the scavenger hunt will lead to immediate disqualification from the round. If you do it more than once you get disqualified from the whole hunt. Let everyone have a chance to win, don't be greedy.
    • YOUR FIRST ANSWER COUNTS. If you post several answers the first one is the one we will review, so if you're wrong...bummer.
    • LOCK ON ONE MOD. If the clue requires you to find a mods wall, don't copy and paste the answer on all mods wall. Caught doing so will result in disqualification.
    • DON'T USE ALTS. Using alts to try get better chances or win more crates will lead to disqualification. I will control this, so please play respectfully with ONLY ONE account in this hunt.
    • DON'T SPAM THIS THREAD. I would appreciate if this thread wasn't drowned in nonsense talk, keep it relevant to the actual scavenger hunt, without spoilers thank you!
    • ASK ME QUESTIONS. If you have any questions, please do wall me since I might miss the question (or answer super slow) if posted in this thread. And no, I will not answer any questions regarding the clues themselves. My lips are sealed.
    Good luck everyone, may you find what you seek! In September we hunt!💕
    [​IMG]

Update

Link to 1 round:
    https://forum.partyinmydorm.com/threads/finding-box-1-round-1-of-4.144287/

#1 I_dunno, Aug 30, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2021
  2. 🎉🥳Can’t waittt!

I_dunno likes this.
  3. My fav mod is hosting a scavenger hunt so I have to participate

4. I wanna play but no point once i read '1st 2 people to do it wins'. So time zone cuts me out already 😔

LeeJarrett likes this.
  5. I love this idea it sounds so fun I can’t wait to attempt to enter 😂

I_dunno likes this.
  6. Super fun 💚 Good luck to everyone entering !

7. What's to say it'll be found right away?🥳 I'd say it is still worth a shot 🙆‍♀️💕

8. Coz people are smart as fuck. And also i got shit internet so latensy will make me lose anyway 😂

9. You're selling yourself short. You definitely can't win if you opted out before even trying🥺💕

10. Devilicious likes this.
  11. I
    might stay up for this 😂

12. 🤩🤩🤩🤩

13. How to open furniture without help?

14. Yehh but like. I get distracted easy as fúck. Yesterday i went to start a party. Got distracted by idk what. Came back and was still on the pop up to confirm to start it. Not selling myself short just being realistic

15. Make me pj.

16. Im not admin here wall 1 if you wanna be jocky

17. I'll initiate only cat and dog and I'll force members to drop, 🙈🙉

18. Pls keep it relevant to scavenger hunt 😂

19. I’ll only be able to participate in the last round😭 I’m silenced😔 I feel like a child getting punished😭 Good luck to everybody who participates✌🏻

I_dunno likes this.