POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Could anyone gimme all short forms meaning used here or any thread link which helps me to know it?

2. Yah 🤜🤛I did it<( ̄︶ ̄)↗

3. Tap on new posts near the top. Theres a thread that been bumped that says it all

4. Sorry if this was asked before, pets / bonus breakdown ; there are 2 spots for stat bonus , second one is my equipped pet. First one is 0/0.. what is that first set of bonus ?

5. That's also based on your equipped pet's stat bonus. The first one is just pure stats, and the second is %stats.
    Same logic as misc bonus, kcs/mcs items will go to the first, and items that add to %stat will go to the second.

Muschi likes this.
  6. It's all for the equipped pets. Pets only give percent bonuses, not bonuses in combined stats. The first row (0/0) is combined stats. It will always be empty for pets. The second row is percent stats, which is where you'll see the bonus your equipped pet gives since they only give percent bonuses. They have columns for both because other things like furniture have both combined stat and percent bonuses available.

7. I thought pet rocks could give flat bonuses

8. Pet rocks are weird. They never gave me any bonuses at all, but for some people they gave bonuses that differed at every level, going up and down. It's very inconsistent. I'd consider them an outlier.

9. This post is super old but can someone help to unsilence my account or just delete it so I can make a new one. They silenced me for claiming to be under 17 when I didn't and I am 19. Please help.

10. No one can help you. You dont get silensed for that unless you say you are under 17. Even if its a joke. If you want a new acc just tap the cog in top left then go account, device linking and disconnect. Only ata can unsilence your acc so if you wanna fight it send a help ticket

11. Is there any pet which gives stat bonus in kcs or mcs?🤔
    I guess no maybe.

12. There is. The mineral pet (pet rock from April Fool's 2019) gives stat bonuses in kcs/mcs. Found the OG guide compiled by @AdalineRose

As per Adaline's guide, not seeing the bonuses could be an Android thing. I'm on android and I'm seeing 0% bonus too

13. If your account is silenced for a set amount of days, you can disconnect your device from your account. However if it’s perm silenced, I don’t think you can. It’s a long shot but you can make an appeal to ata via the help section in game

14. The thing is is that I didn't say I'm under 17. I said "littles" a literal typo and they silenced me for claiming to be under 17. 🤷‍♀️

15. How do you send a help ticket?

16. Bruh, device unlinking is disabled while silenced so I can't even do that lmao

17. Yeah I tried that last night and they still haven't answered. Guess I could wait another 24 hours

18. Press the ⚙️ button on top left corner of your PIMD homescreen then press the "Help" button then Click on 'New Ticket'
    Write whatever you want to write then send.

19. Due to different time zones or Something eles It would take 18 to 24hrs to get reply from developers.

20. Can someone please tell me how to change my ign ,I'm confused