POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. [​IMG]
    You gotta tap on this "chain" icon and insert the link of thread you wish to link to.

If you simply paste the link, it'll appear in this format 👇
    https://forum.partyinmydorm.com/threads/post-questions-about-pimd-here.8508/

If you want to make it easier to read, u can select a phrase and link it like this 👇
    E.g. link to this thread
    [​IMG]

2. Unfortunately, the only way to get it is to copy the link from your browser. There isn't any way to get the link from the app as of now (at least not that I know of, correct me if I'm wrong, thanky)

3. Thanks for info ma'm/sir<( ̄︶ ̄)↗

4. If ur on iOS, you may be able to press and hold on a thread's quick link and select "copy link" or something. It used to be possible on android but the feature was removed.

5. Why is it so expensive to change names? Is it possible to lower the price? :/

6. Name changes are 20 ecs each and I don’t think they’ll lower the price. However, you can make a suggestion to ata (doubt they’ll do anything about it) and see what they say lol

7. Stop changing your name so much and it wont be expensive

8. First change is free

9. Only with that attitude you cant

10. Hi! Can anyone give me a procelist for amps?

11. Is there any way to read what happened in the story line for previous hunts? I really want to know what happened in the bosky man hunt but barely made it halfway for drops 😅

12. Bosky Man
    Story Tier & Rewards

Muschi likes this.
  13. I think OP meant the actual plot of the hunt's story and not the rewards? 🤔🙈

If you're referring to the story that's unlocked after clearing each reward tier, as far as I know, there isn't a record of it? 🙊 Or at least I haven't seen it anywhere

14. Erm the amps that r worth anything would be the ones used for premium parties.

Colour coded for ez reference 👇

Wild: 2:1b (1:1b during jet promos, can also be bought w silver xc crowns)
    Otaku: 5c-8c each/ 8-5:1b (rly depends on the buyer n seller)
    Art Skool/VIP Pass: ~1c-2c each
    Bro Code (sorry for the dirty yellow, it was either this or neon lmao)/Hipster: 1c each (if you're lucky)

Note: There isn't any premium party for the Bro Code/Hipster series, so these amps are rarely bought by other players.

15. Yes it is. No record untill sombody ss it. I guess nobody does it.

16. Okay, thank you so much!

17. Maybe press and hold to copy features is removed , and yes it is, but there is a trick you can share a thread link without copying a forum link from your browser.
    Its possible from game too (android)

18. #😉