POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Underage and Soliciting Underage
    17 year olds are allowed to play the game with consent from a parent, but they are not allowed to solicit sexual or inappropriate chat. Any players found to be under 17, that are 17 and soliciting inappropriate chat, or are soliciting players under 18 will have their accounts silenced and/or disabled.

Please read the Updated Silenceing Policy 2021 Click Here । To avoid Future Silence and/or Disabled.

Thankyou💔

2. How much you write means nothing. Its whst you write that matters. The only way you would of been disabled for being under age is if you said you were younger then 17

3. I believe you can appeal that permanent silence (I might be wrong). ATA will ask for proof of age (whether it be your passport or identification card).

I’ve never seen anyone appeal before but you can always try to send in a ticket via the help section in game.

4. They said they were “15+” lol

5. Send a help ticket right away so they can lift it.

6. They said 15+ lines. That means they want 15 or more lines said during rp. Looks like a misunderstanding and if they send a ticket right away it should be lifted

7. If I don't upgrade a furniture but buy or get a max leveled furniture and set it in my dorm, will I get the stat award for upgrading a furniture to level 11 ?

8. I’m not so sure, but I believe you’ll have to level it yourself

9. You do have to level it yourself. So you could buy level 10 and then level it to 11 and get the award, but buying a level 11 wouldn't give you it.

10. Thankyou ma'ams🥰

Muschi likes this.
  11. How rich are you that you can buy max level furni 😂

12. Naah not gonna buy I'll borrow from my friends or you 😜

My plan was , ill borrow a maxed level furni to get award and then return it to my friend , then live life peacefully 🤣

13. I don't have max level furni

14. You are rich, max a furni and give it to me 🤲

15. Im not rich at all

16. Not buy but sometimes can get gifted 🌝 hehe

17. Give me a 10th level furni I'll upgrade it to 11 level then ill return it to you . I wont charge anything for upgrading your furniture 😁

18. Ion have 10th level furni🌝 I've 15, 12, 9 or below, tyty

19. Hax

20. Excuse me sorry for interruption, could anyone tell how to link a thread in reply option?