I need your help

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CrimeFightinCactus, May 4, 2021.

1. Last year I bought a pc worth around 1k and I really have not used it which is a waste of money so I know y'all have pcs so what can I use mines for? Gimme ideas dudes and dudettes

2. I love my Xbox, but I’ve heard good things about PC gaming. If you already have the PC, probably worth a try

Ciara likes this.
  3. If you are prepared to have no life then you can try out world of warcraft. Its the most addictive game in the world. League of legends is the free version of it but ive never played that so cant say what its like.

Also download steam theres a fuck ton of games on there and even loads of free ones.
    If you want ideas on games to play look on youtube. Write 1 thing you are interested then write games after it. Might find some pc games from that then you can watch someone else play it and see if it looks any good before buying it yourself

4. Only things ik a pc is good for id gaming, making videos, producing music or school or work stuff. Apple has better software for producing music but windows is good for everything else. Idk wtf lumix has tho coz i didnt know it was a thing that existed till a few years ago

5. I agree on the steam idea, tons of games if your into that thing ,forums and more.

Ciara likes this.
  6. Old School Runescape

7. Tbh i was gonna suggest this to but its a mega grindy game snd not everyone is into that kinda stuff. I suggest a low population server if going on it tho otherwise you wont get anything done coz of the amount of hackers on the game

8. Is a laptop PC? I use my laptop for work and used it for schoolwork. You can teach yourself coding, it's useful. Games are a waste of time

jaydip103 likes this.
  9. I don't know what your hobbies are but, I only use mine to play Genshin Impact, watch anime and update my Notion notes. You don't have to use your PC all the time to make worth the money you spent, both my pc and laptop are old af and they're still going strong.

ps Games aren't a waste of time if you enjoy playing/they bring something positive to your life, it would be a waste of time/money if it was the opposite though :)

10. Gaming isnt a waste of time. Gaming can teach team work, problem solving, communication, planning, strategy, quick decision making, hand eye coordination, and plenty of games teach coding as well. And also its fun.

And for me on my trucker game its helped my head understand what way need to turn the steering wheel when backing to get the trailer to turn the right way which is gonna help a fuck ton for when i do it irl

11. Have you considered selling said PC? It doesn't sound very important to you.

Wesday likes this.
  12. Video games take up tons of time and don't really teach anything. And gamers are all crazy

LetsGoBrandon likes this.
  13. No

14. I think yes

15. I know no

16. I would agree that gaming is pretty much a waste of time lol but it’s entertaining to the people that do it, and we all have our own ways of wasting time 🤷🏻‍♀️