New hunt idea

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by -Rosebud-, Mar 16, 2021.

?

Yes or no on the new hunt idea

1. Yes to a "pastel/soft" aesthetic hunt

64.1%
  2. No

35.9%
  1. I feel like we need another hunt that has "soft" or "pastel" Aesthetic, including avis that go along with that.. Like the hunt furni could be similar to the Celestia dorm or the Co-z dorm but still different. I just feel like we don't get those type of hunts as much as we should.

Side not- please make dns tradeablešŸ¤£šŸ˜­

2. Tradable dns? Interesting, Iā€™m here for pastel but didnā€™t we have one for the Halloween? Wouldnā€™t mind a soft spring pastel hunt tho

3. Dns will never be tradeable for the same reason ata took out the ability to trade ec

4. I hated the Halloween one that was more of an "emo/goth pastel" If you look at the Celestia down that's more of the line I was going going foršŸ’•

5. [​IMG]
    More pastel?

6. Incredibly daft idea ngl.

7. I hope this thread could merge with this one
    For the hunt idea of soft ā€œpastelā€ do you mean like some of the previous Easter furniture? Like the Easter Eden or Paschal As for pastel clothing for avatars; I cannot pronounce myself

8. ATA should make lgbtq couple skins. I've noticed that there has been little to none gay couple avis. If ATA could make a trans, gay, or les couple then that would be amazing.

9. Theres a fuck ton of lgbtq avis what you on about

10. Also the onlh way a trans couple kinda thing would work is if they naked unless its a adult guy that turned into a chick. Even then with pro makeup skills they can make themself look like a propr chick anyway. Coz girls that turn into a guy can pass easy coz its lirily going from a 12yr old boy thru puberty

11. I donā€™t get the couples avis... like Iā€™m one person? Lol idk itā€™s super weird to me

Nuimaruh likes this.
  12. Yes I know that, but there arent really any COUPLE avis. Meaning an avi that you, and your rs can wear together that match. Like the Greek F/M avis with their matching themes.

13. Couple avis...couple...for a couple. For you and your rs if you have one. Or a friend?

14. Thatā€™s even worse honestly

15. Huh?

16. Theres matching avis almost every hunt?

17. 1. ATLA-inspired hunt. I like the idea above where you can use which element to bend and it corresponds to an appropriate avi. The leaderboard awards could include like a nation's leader (like for those who choose fire, their awarded male avi would look like Ozai). And the top ones in the winning nation or the one with the most drops would get an Avatar-inspired avi, male one could be inspired by Aang, female is like Korra.

2. Campus Elections hunt! Maybe three of the characters would run for student council. You could pick a candidate to support. Then you get campaign banners as drops, which will turn into voting ballots, and then you could hit a certain player (like "PollWatcher") to turn in the votes for the candidate you support.

18. That 2nd one reminds me of the snowball fight hunt

19. seem they attempt to do this PRIDE 2021 šŸ˜Š @navi-

On another note @moniacal this is the thread, I meant.