[CONTEST]SPA DAY @ HOME

Discussion in 'Contests' started by QUINN, Jan 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I believe so. I put it into Google and it said 8am PST so that would make sense for it to be 11am EST

2. [​IMG]
    Thank you so much for helping fix the entry

3. 17th 10:59est yep

4. My package of usual hair and facial spa not arrived yet 😭 so I just took photos of the remaining spa things I have
    [​IMG]

For this one, I re-create the tube myself from Pringles tube ( I'm trying to be eco-friendly here please don't judge it's design βœ‹πŸ»πŸ˜”)
    [​IMG]

I just bought this 3 days ago and I found it cute πŸ₯ΊπŸ’•
    [​IMG]

For the handmade spa, I use this. Aloe vera. Yes, me and my mom since Covid-19 planted so many plants including this one because we don't have to spend money on buying skincare, a bit hard to get some cash on this pandemic we love nature 🌱🌿
    [​IMG]

We only have this plant for now unfortunately, but we usually use this to facial or hair mask
    [​IMG]

Thank you mods for hosting this contest, to remind me that I should take a rest since I'm busy doing thesis now (I need to graduate soon, good luck to myself 😭❀)
    And good luck to everyone who participating on this contest πŸ€

--Tifa, tatertot, Vosovic and 6 others like this.
  5. πŸ’šabout 2 hours and 26 minutes left to get your entries in

6. 🀩 Oh i love this

eyrnes likes this.
  7. self care ✨
    [​IMG]

8. Man some of y’all’s pics are so fancy and I straight up considered putting a pack of instant ramen in my pic LMAO

9. Glad you love it hun 🀧

10. Gimme that pic of instant ramen it's called stomach spa kit βœ‹πŸ»πŸ˜”

SpicyNoodle and Infamous like this.
  11. Hey guys! The submission of entries is now officially closed. We will announce the winners soon πŸ’š good luck to everyone! πŸ’š

12. What is this floofy white thing? I need.

13. oooh girl we both like lush and the ordinary and anti cellulite brushes. We the sameeeee 😍

RoseMilkTea likes this.
  14. Everything about this photo, including the fancy looking power strip, looks luxurious as hecc

15. damn, I'm late for this contest πŸ˜” hope there will be more like this 😊

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.