NEW FEATURE Party in My Discord - NOW OPEN!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Queens, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Everytime I come back PIMD has added something new LOL

Vosovic likes this.
  2. So it’s your fault...

3. Not you lol, Day

4. All the noob moderators trying to kiss ass for devs πŸ˜‚ did you forget the unpaid part

5. It's not that deep

Cinnabun likes this.
  6. Promote Discord but you can't post at PIMD Campus or Pub to follow at Discord! What's an Idiot way :mad:

8. You can promote the official PIMD Discord but not personal Discords, because one is supported and moderated by ATA while the others are not.

Sansa and Phobia like this.
  9. I cant seem to join the server.. i already followed the rules and did the required steps still cant join .. so i decided to left πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

FoxiLady likes this.
  10. If you need help feel free to pm :^)

FoxiLady and Muschi like this.
  11. All pages or tab on pimd discord are read only for me including general campus :/

MIHO and FoxiLady like this.
  12. I joined the server! But it says i don't have permission to post in any of the Channels, is there anything I can do to fix that?

MIHO likes this.
  13. Read through the rules again. You need to add a specific emoji to Marceline's post to get the member role. If you react and still can't type, let an online mod know.

Muschi and FoxiLady like this.
  14. Pasting same message for you,

Read through the rules again. You need to add a specific emoji to Marceline's post to get the member role. If you react and still can't type, let an online mod know.

Vo and Muschi like this.
  15. πŸ’°Selling rare furni πŸ’°
    Champagne furni
    Danks and sons
    AND MORE RARE FURNI
    🍱 ONLY. WM offers!

16. How is this relevant

17. Please use the thread for buying/selling furniture here.

Muschi and Day like this.
  18. Selling rare furni. + Selling BENTOS in bulk. I’m a TRUSTED TRADER πŸ’•