NEW FEATURE Rate My Room: A Brand New XC!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So pretty much a goth looking room?

Muschi likes this.
  2. Zander is a pimd character and has a room like Molly or Alexa does. Is there any place on forums that shows the characters rooms? I only remember Molly’s is like the Rubix cube one...

3. He's a character that pops up often in the stories. He has sort of edgy/dark appearance so I'd go off that.

Lark and Muschi like this.
  4. I thought Molly’s was CoZ furni 👀

5. The amount of people who don't know Zander saddens me.

GothThot, Sansa, Missio and 1 other person like this.
  6. Just design a punk/goth/emo styled room.

Sansa and Alex43898 like this.
  7. thank god I came here

Rum_Cola and o0_Pandamonium_0o like this.
  8. I hope this is the right place. If not, please move my post, as I don't post often. 'Santa's Hideout' should be the new name for a theme for rating dorms. Thanks.

9. I believe ATA sent out a form you can fill out where you can send a submission for a Rate My Dorm theme idea and possibly win a prize!
    Not sure if it’s still accessible but I like your idea :^)

Muschi likes this.
  10. This method of « skipping » no longer work 🙇‍♀️ At least not for now

11. Would explain why I'm seeing a lot of unfinished/irrelevant dorms on the leaderboard. People are forced to vote for them ig.

12. Really? It still works for me. :eek:

13. Edit: Wait no it doesn't. It worked for me like literally 2 hours ago though...

14. Check your app store for an update! I had to manually update mine. The update comes with an actual skip option!
    [​IMG]

15. Yay but... they could’ve made it a bit more obvious, like putting in between photos or next to the like button. 🤷🏻 this is still a win tho 🥳

Sansa and Muschi like this.
  16. Thanks Hailey. I don't have the update yet so I'll keep checkin 🙌

GoddessHailey likes this.

17. For pimd don’t you have to always update manually ?
    And thanks for the post ! Appreciate

Muschi likes this.
  18. Most updates are manual unless they're just bug fixes, I believe. I've had a few auto-updates.

19. I want to change my name

20. If you have questions about the game I would suggest posting them in this forum

For name changes you can go to your profile and click the pencil icon by your current name to change it, it costs 20 ecs (extra credits - the orange gems)

Muschi and Sansa like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.