Dancing actually takes more money than fights from your opponent in exceptional scenarios

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Intruder, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Most people make fun of people who dance after stripping an opponent when that person could land on fight. But they don’t realize some people take more cash per hit from dance from you than what they would if they fight you. ( I’m talking about cash you make your opponent loose not cash gained and yes I know the difference cash lost is not equal to cash gained so I’m only talking about making them lose cash as sfw is all about making your opponent lose money and not making money ). I want people to comment and tell me if they agree or disagree

In most cases fights take 3x the cash what dance would take but I’m only talking about rare cases that I can share with you and the conditions for these cases to exist if you want.

2. Thanks Socrates

3. I’m just saying because I have seen lots of people who disagree and say fights take more cash and always fight after a strip. So I thought there should be new pvp guide to educate people more about pvp

4. I did and yet what it says about dance vs fights ain’t entirely correct. It says oppo money goes down moderately with fight while it goes down mildly with dance. But how do you explain the scenarios when dances take more cash from you than fights. Neither does it explain how misc and tutors affect cash loss from opponent . It’s very brief I was looking to improve it further to make it a bit more detailed.

5. So how much money did you lose from my dancing

PhilnHigh and RoseMilkTea like this.
  6. have you ever pvp'ed before

PhilnHigh likes this.
  7. Since y’all are the smart ones here. Why don’t explain me this🤔.[​IMG]

8. yeah. youve got like >1bil

9. I have more than 30b out. But anyways I don’t think you have any explanation but I do. And she meets 50% of those rare case conditions but she takes more on dance. And she danced me after fight so you can’t say I had less money out when she made the second hit.

I admit fighting is always better than dancing in sfw. But would you expect this person to fight you when they can get more hits on dance and on top of that they take more cash per hit from dance than fights.

10. ? I was genuinely asking

11. L
    all the way from 23m to 4m. But your dancing me was irrelevant to this thread as I was very specific when I said dance Takes more than fight in very exceptional rare cases and you meet none of Those. Reading is educational 💅😌

12. And I find it stupid when people say pinning an intel is hard, I think they have never tried pinning an intel build account with dance. It’s easier to pin an intel with dance than fight and although some people know About this but you won’t find it in forums

13. I haven't noticed it. Would like a few more ss. It's definitely not a screenshot that makes any sense to me rn and people getting defensive aren't helping us understand the game better.

14. I gettt it. You're 12 and think you're better than everyone

15. You've mentioned in rare cases multiple times but nowhere can I find where you state exactly what those cases are. What was she supposed to read? Your mind?

16. I don’t but you started unloading on me . 6-7 hits would have been fine but you made too many just cuz you were mad🤣

17. What am I mad about