Developers, please graduate party plunder.

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Kefo, Nov 17, 2020.

1. I do know shes been around for a bit but I'm not sure why she's trying to speak for "90% of veteran players"
    I can voice my own opinion just fine & others can too

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  2. okay so why bring up the 9 year award 🙃

3. rosy retrospection does not necessarily mean it was better.

4. because I'm all over kefo's threads, typically with dissenting opinions, yet she seems to say that all posts prior to hers that are dissenting opinions are from newer players @-White_Sparrow-

5. You're the reason I said 90%...but I understand math can be hard for some people to grasp

6. thank you I am honored to be 1 of 10 veteran players

but like I already quoted above, my reaction was to the beginning of your statement

7. I know, but it legitimately was a better game. Ask anybody (except that noob mod) who was around back then. There was actual strategy rather than biggest spender gets what they want.

8. They are noobs, that's just a fact. You're a mod and therefore an ata ass kisser, also a fact.

Where are the flaws in my logic here?

9. I always give my honest opinions to the devs even if my thoughts are not in agreement with their ideas. I became a mod to help out players and improve the game and none of that involves ass kissing. Though I'm sure that nothing besides me not being green would change your mind. Kefo and Hailey both wanted HS (and also mods at one point I think?) yet you seem to be in support of them because your ideas align.

Anywho, none of that really matters, I still don't support kefo's radical ideas. He has yet to come up with anything that I think will genuinely improve the game. I do agree that the crazy spenders are annoying and that (while there has been improvement) there needs to be even more investigation and action taken against botters and black market sellers/buyers. I assume that is already underway as there seems to be a "hey we banned a buncha botters" post every so often.

I don't see how it's feasible to suggest a feature be removed that the majority of people enjoy or are perfectly fine with, that just doesn't seem like good business. If you actually wanted something to change, *you would have to come up with an idea that doesn't restrict players current privileges and instead expands their gameplay possibilities.

You all must know that without overwhelming support, something like this idea wouldn't happen. So with that in mind, the whole post just seems like a way to troll. If that's your intention, then I guess go forth, but if you genuinely want something to change then pls see my suggestion above.*

Sansa, Cinnabun, Jude684 and 2 others like this.
  10. How I’m feeling right now too 💯

RoseMilkTea likes this.
  11. @Kefo if you don’t have anything logical to say / complain about, then just don’t say it altogether. The world doesn’t revolve around you and nothing’s gonna change just because you’re whining. I think that you should think about what you’re gonna post first. But hey, this is just my opinion and feel free to tell me otherwise

12. He's still free to post his opinion, even if most ppl don't agree w him. Forums is dead as is, donut discourage ppl from saying things pls

13. let me give you a gold star

Muschi, Baphomet and Kefo like this.
  14. Self pinning is an important strategy for the targets actually because nowadays most big ass "so called farmers" target someone half their stats ( I said most not all) What are they expected to do? Hit them back with their half misc and stats? Or cry to someone? (Daddy, mommy look that person is hitting me)
    So they're left with the only option of sp to save their pixel cash.
    Maybe in earlier days of pimd, there was a balance probably when people actually knew hOw To fArM and not to bully someone half their stats. So with time, ATA changed their focus and is now involved in all around updates regarding furnitures thingy, avis and stuff like that.
    It all depends on how players are reacting to each update

15. If a higher person is hitting you, then you should probably stop whatever it is your doing that is instigating such an attack.

However, if you haven't done anything to instigate such an aggression, then this is where you actually do need pvp to help you. Although, I am 99% sure a lot of players wont help unless they have a considerable advantage over the aggresor. And even then they probably wouldn't be much help if all they know how to do is dance.

Ultimately, pvp will always be needed whether you want it or not.

16. Too many words, I can’t read this

Cinnabun and Kefo like this.
  17. Bullies don't need reasons xD
    Ik few people who farm smol stat ones just for fun it is kind of fun tho to watch them cry but nvm
    Asking for helppppp it's no option why others would help you in this self centered game unless they have something for themselves in it.
    So the only option left for the target is to sp or fail farm and cry on each other's walls🌚 which is not really PvP I think. Real PvP is when your target is able to land hits on you rather than landing threats/cries on your wall lmaoo

Gabriel1292 likes this.
  18. *chucks it*

Cinnabun likes this.
  19. it was plastic 🙃