NEW FEATURE 👻PIMD's First Snapchat Lens👻

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Will, Nov 13, 2020.

1. We see everyone posting 👻's all the time and decided we need to get on board with all this spookiness by running . . .
    [​IMG]

. . . ✨a CONTEST to celebrate our FIRST EVER PIMD SNAPCHAT LENS!!!!!!!!!✨

[​IMG]
    Snap a pic of this in the Snapchat app or follow this link to access the lens!

We launched this with our Discord followers recently and figured you'd all love to give it a try.

What is a Snapchat Lens?
    A Snapchat Lens is a selfie filter, but we have put a PIMD spin on it!
    Share it with your friends, post your selfies, and tell us what you think!

How do I access this Lens?
    First step would be to download and install Snapchat through the App Store or Google Play Store.
    Once you are setup you simply take a picture of the above Snapcode (Yellow QR code) with the App and you will activate the filter!

This link will also take you to the Snapcode to gain access to the lens.

What is the contest and how do I enter the contest?
    We will give out 1 PIMDcrate to 5 lucky fans that share the Snapchat Lens and our Instagram post with their friends!
    To enter the contest, try out the new filter, then tag a friend in the comments of our Instagram post and follow the instructions below to share via Snapchat!

Contest closes November 18th at 12:00 pm PST and we will announce the winners the following day.
    Winners will be selected at random by the ATA team.

Remember to tag a friend in the comments of our Instagram post and share the Lens via Shapchat to qualify!

How can I share this with my friends?
    To qualify for the contest you need to
    share this with your friends through Snapchat, in addition to commenting on our Instagram post.

To do this tap the "i" that appears over the PIMD Logo on the top left, when the filter is open.
    Then tap "Send to friends" to share with your Snapchat contacts!

[​IMG]
    Please note the filter will NOT make you into a PIMD Avatar, this is just an example using Will's avi.

[​IMG]
    Please note the filter will NOT make you into a PIMD Avatar, this is just an example using Will's avi.

ARE THERE MORE LENSES? HOW DO I FIND THEM?
    Yes! But... you'll have to wait! Once we reach
    2000 shares we will launch our next lens, so get out there and share it with your friends!

The Snapcode says the Lens is temporary?!
    Yes the Lens will only be active for 48 hours once you activate it, but you can always take a picture of the Snapcode in Snapchat once it runs out to start the timer again!

Where can I post my selfie?
    You can post it here in the comments!
    Or feel free to share it on our discord in our #me-my-selfie-and-i thread!

Can I talk about Snapchat in game now?
    The rules remain the same.
    Soliciting/advertising of third-party products and sharing specific socials is silenceable.

You can read more about the rules here.

✨Pucker up and take your best selfie, we'd love to see what you got!😘 📸

#1 ATA-Will, Nov 13, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2020
  2. Nice! Can't wait to see even more selfies ft this filter. I'll have to take a new one...

[ATA]Queens and Phobia like this.
  3. Time to bring back the 🥚

Auri, Jude684, Muschi and 4 others like this.
  4. I want to see Will’s cat again :(

5. Petition to make Wills avi with the glam snapchat filter his perm pfp 👀

BEARCRUMBS and Woes like this.
  6. This seems really cool

7. v cute tbh

8. I love the filters

9. I just can’t wait for PIMD to release new lens

10. Frida is currently not taking visitors. . . If she warms up maybe you'll get some pics.

gonegirl8, BEARCRUMBS, Jona and 4 others like this.
  11. Frida's loud y'all. Like...loud loud. She got hella jelly when Will and I were trying to plan this out for you 😹

👑

gonegirl8, BEARCRUMBS, Jona and 5 others like this.
  12. What?

ATA-Will likes this.
  13. Please tell her we miss her 😔 Sincerely PIMD Discord 💔

ATA-Will, Muschi, Jona and 4 others like this.
  14. [​IMG]

👑

BEARCRUMBS and Muschi like this.
  15. I mentioned we could post our selfies here. As you've already seen my beautiful PIMD Mug with the filter, here is Frida the Ghostly cat.
    She is ghostly because she has ghost ears, hence why you can't see them.

[​IMG]

16. FRIDA !!!

ATA-Will likes this.

17. What a qt 🥺

MalikJutt and ATA-Will like this.
  18. The link is not working tho😟

ATA-Will likes this.
  19. Which link?
    This one link ?

It should take you to a webpage that shows the snapcode and prompts you to download snapchat.
    You need to take a picture of this snapcode with the snapchat app. It may be easier to open the link on a computer or another device, so you can take a picture of the snapcode with your phone.