POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Most showcase items provide a miscellaneous bonus which makes you stronger in pvp by increasing your chances of winning battles (defence and attack)

2. Tysm✨

3. Oh do you mean the items in store?

4. Those are pots. They do help, but Kefo meant the items you get from Stories. They can be found in the Stat section of your showcase.

5. Thanks a bunch 😊

6. Thankyou for being patient with me ✌️

7. How do bbb and bbb+1 works?

8. Bbb everyone buys dn or ec at the agreed price. +1 gets to join the bbb without having to buy dn or ec

Muschi likes this.
  9. Thanks

10. Idk if anyone will know this but how much is the last dorm cost? And if anyone finds it (I can't) anyone know hm each dorm is? I found a pic with the first 44 pricing and I'm curious on the others.

11. Muschi likes this.
  12. How do I join a bbb+1? And what is the price to join it?
    Thanks

13. You could check the walls of bbb hosts, usually you can find people selling their +1 slots there. It costs around 25 bentos. Be careful of scammers though.

Muschi and Hoal like this.
  14. It started this may ,when new spinner comes my 11 alts suddenly gets the same result (speaker,goldfish, sometimes money and Dns) im not gonna lie dns is a good thing. cause my alts tells it all 173dns,124,143,90 and i usually burn some of it.

But the thing is its been 6 months now and i have now 17 alts got same result
    But no Chibis, Monthly Spinner or Ecs.

Is that hard to get those chibis and any single monthly spinner in 6 consecutive months🤣🤣?

just wondering if any of you got same situation.also i can even record it , my53 spinner on one of my alt will only result with speaker, goldfish(onion rare), money and bunch of dns i can assure that🤣🤣

15. The spinner is pure chance, and odds to get different items doesn’t necessarily increase the more you spin.

Muschi likes this.
  16. i think its not, chibis and monthly spinner are not that hard to get even in 2014 chibis and monthly spinner they are common, so you're saying chance on drops in dns 🤣🤣 iis common now ? honestly every 10 spinneri do i got plus 5dns or 3 single dns..

,but my main and 3, other alts doesnt have that problem that's why im sure that chibis and monthly spinner are normal drops compared to dns🤣🤣🤣.

17. How to do rate my dorm

18. I usually get around 10 chibis for every 50 spinners. And about 15-20 spinners. Hardly 2-3dns though. I guess pure chance.

19. You cannot rate your own dorm. If you mean taking part in the XC, submit your design related to the theme and wait for the voting to begin. Then vote or assist other's dorms. People will get to vote yours. It's all anonymous.

Muschi likes this.