EVENT 😈👻Summon Like You🎃🕯️

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Oct 20, 2020.

1. This might make me come out of inactivity lol

2. 👀 that’s a bad girl.

3. was hoping for a more gore halloween considering last hunt was more pastel goth-ish, disappointed at the avis since they look weird but i like the items surrounding them (i wish they would show completely on the profile and not have most of it cut out). im not mad at the witch hunt but i wish it had better drawn avis.

also; invites.... again? jesus christ

4. Ok, for me its the worst halloween hunt so far, i mean we used to have ghost avis dont we?? Plus something interesting to do like last hunt halloween pvp dolls??.. But now there is nothing :l sound like a normal hunt!? For real Ata

Kanudo786, Alicia, xDevilx and 4 others like this.
  5. Those same “dumbass children” make the game you’re playing bud. 🙂

6. She’s going to be the side story avatar most likely. You will need to finish the 3rd side story to get the non-vip version as always.

-Nera-, Carrie and Muschi like this.
  7. IM HAPPY 🖤🎃🖤🎃🖤🎃

8. Now I’m excited to see who the leaderboard or side story avi is gonna be, maybe the witch will be leaderboard this time? 🤔

Disneyplus likes this.
  9. Living for this hunts furni. 😍

10. Maybe I'm just getting my hopes up, but the last part of the post made it sound like this isn't everything yet.

FastForward likes this.
  11. Would’ve liked more than just a floating book with the main fem avi, the others are good tho

12. wtf is with the avi design 🧐🤢

Woes and FastForward like this.
  13. That hell hound German Shepard tho🔥

14. I was thinking there was going to be shard avis later?

Muschi, Sansa, Carrie and 1 other person like this.
  15. Same, especially since there’s no in-store shard avatars at the moment.

Muschi, Sansa, Carrie and 1 other person like this.
  16. Try restart your app

17. This would be the perfect event for shard boxes 😉 some strong, hot and scary avas

Muschi, FastForward and Carrie like this.
  18. Glad we don't have one atm though, cause if we do then I'd probably be buying shard avis I'd never use 😂😂

FastForward likes this.