[MOD CRATE WAR] Seniors vs Freshmen

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -AKUDOU-, Sep 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

FINAL ROSTER

[​IMG]

*linked roster list:
    Senior Alpha πŸ†š Freshman Psi
    Senior Beta πŸ†š Freshman Omega

*DISCLAIMER: Those who changed names might still find their old IGN reflected in the SS.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS

TEAM PIC

Please get to know your team as soon as possible and pick 1 Person-in-Charge (PIC). This PIC will be the ONLY person who can approach the organizers after this post.
    The PIC will have the following responsibilities:

• Let the organizers know of any pull-outs and no-shows for replacements;
    • Wall their team members to remind them about the war;
    • Pick their admins to assist them;
    • Invite their members into the clubs for war;
    • Approach the organizers for concerns of teams;
    • Strictly impose the RULES of the war.

We want to note that being a PIC doesn't mean you also lead your side. You can choose a different leader if you wish; we only want 1 person to contact us right after this post until the end of the war itself. Anyone approaching us regarding the war who isn't a PIC, will be ignored.Teams can opt not to have a PIC and still war BUT those without PIC will not be able to contact any organizer.
    Please contact @-AKUDOU- once you have decided who will be your team's PIC on or before Thursday, 15 October 2020.

MINOR CHANGE ON CATEGORIZING PLAYERS

The teams were divided according to the year you created your account. SENIORS were 5+ years playing in PIMD (2010-2015) while FRESHMEN were 4 years or less (2016-2020). HOWEVER, we had noticed that there were too few seniors now that we had decided to adjust the categories. This roster now consists of SENIORS with accounts created from December 2010 until the end of June 2016 while FRESHMEN now consists of accounts created from July 2016 until the present.

IMPORTANT DATES

October 17, 2020 SGT 24-hour war

Date and Time of Declare:
    6:30am SGT - October 17, 2020
    4:00am IST - October 17, 2020
    10:30pm GMT - October 16, 2020
    5:30pm ET - October 16, 2020
    2:30pm PT - October 16, 2020

Date and Time of War:
    8:00am SGT - October 17, 2020
    5:30am IST - October 17, 2020
    12:00mn GMT - October 17, 2020
    7:00pm ET - October 16, 2020
    4:00pm PT - October 16, 2020
    Clubs will be created and opened about 24 hours before the war starts. Players need to be in their respective war clubs 6 hours before the war starts or else you will be replaced in the war.
    [​IMG]

• STRICTLY FIRST SIGN-UP, FIRST MATCHED BASIS. ONLY 190 MATCHED PAIRS WILL WAR. Maximum 380 players will war.
    • Anyone who signed-up within the sign-up period but DIDN'T make it to OFFICIAL MATCHED list will AUTOMATICALLY BE IN THE WAITLIST.Trust us, many wait-listed players actually get to war as replacements.
    • MINIMUM STATS REQUIRED TO WAR: 30MCS
    • STRICTLY NO UPGRADING AFTER SIGN-UP DEADLINE. Only organizers will ask you to upgrade after the deadline.
    • STRICTLY NO STRIPPING OF OPPONENTS' TUTORS DURING WAR
    • STRICTLY NO ALTS! Anyone caught using 2 accounts in the war, will be kicked. Give chance to others please.
    • WHATEVER HAPPENS IN WAR, STAYS IN WAR.
    • TOU APPLIES TO ALL POSTS MADE BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER THE WAR PERIOD.
    • Only players invited to join will be allowed in. ONCE YOU LEAVE THE CLUB, YOU CAN'T COME BACK.

GOT QUESTIONS? ASK ORGANIZERS!

*or you can post below so everyone can see

@-AKUDOU-
    [main organizer]
    @iCHOker
    @-SakuraHime-

PS. We would like to thank @MrBunBunLovesHisNurse and @_ImTan_WhO_tF_aRe_yOu__ for helping us with the stats of each player. We would also like to give our great friend and ex-mod @-QUINN- a big appreciation for all her help and contribution in making this war possible! Thank you for sharing with us all your knowledge and expertise in organizing Mod Crate Wars!

WARNING: DRAMA=DISQUALIFICATION

#1 -AKUDOU-, Sep 20, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2020
    -SHO-, PhantastiC, Julia1762 and 48 others like this.
  2. FAQS ~ Updated 11 October 2020

We will post all relevant questions and add as we go along.

Q: Why is there a stat requirement of 30mcs?
    A:
    We're not saying all but many seniors' main accounts won't be around these stats (below 30mcs), making it harder to find a match for them. And also, we only have spots for 380, hence forcing us to go between 30mcs to LCBC only.

Q: Would the requirements lower if by chance there were not enough sign ups?
    A:
    That is possible but we have to wait for the sign-up to open first. This is actually the best time to try to upgrade to get to the minimum stats requirement.

Q: I checked your post and didn't see locking of outside hits and misc adjustment. will it still be applied this war?
    A:
    No. This war will be like any other regular system war as we are trying to avoid technical issues and glitches come war time.

Q: I signed up already, does this mean I'm already guaranteed a spot?
    A:
    No. We will be matching on a First Come, First Match basis. HOWEVER, we MIGHT find a match for someone at a later post than others because their stats are much closer match to someone else.

Q: When will we know if we made it to the list of players who will war?
    A:
    We are currently trying to match all of the entries. We will post here as soon as we get a final matched roster.

Q:How will I know if I made it to the list of people who will war?
    A:
    You can find your IGN in the Final roster list we will be posting and we will wall you to inform you that you made the cut.

Q: Can I still sign-up even if it's closed?
    A:
    Yes. We will include you in the last hope list. This list will be the back up for those who will either back out or not show during the war date.

Q: I'm one of the players who made the roster. What am I supposed to do?
    A:
    Prepare for the war already! We will invite you in once the clubs for the war are made.

Q: How did you determine each player’s team?
    A:
    We check the exact date each player started. This can be seen in forums. See our sample.
    [​IMG]

Q: I posted earlier than another player. Why am I not on the list but that player is?
    A:
    It's possible that you're in the team with too many players that you didn't make the first cut or we couldn't find you a match. Please don't worry, you are still in the waitlist and last hope list. Should there be anyone pulling out or not able to war, we will contact you.

Q: I started playing PIMD in 2016. Why am I placed in the Seniors team?
    A:
    You may have started playing from January to June of 2016 hence you were transferred from Freshman to Senior. We have decided to move players who started playing from January-June of 2016 to the Seniors team to balance the number of participants by a bit and to give more players a chance to participate.

Q: I can't make it to the war because of personal reasons which will make me unable to play the game. What should I do?
    A:
    Inform the organizers immediately so we can find a replacement. If they're not available, post on the forum thread.

Q:I'm one of the players in the winning team. When can I get my crate?
    A:
    Please be patient. Organizers will submit the IGN of winners to the devs so they can give the crates directly. We do not have the crates for the war.

Julia1762, Amiable, Beans and 11 others like this.
  3. Sounds cool! Hopefully I don’t work that day πŸ₯³

I am curious why the stat req is 30mcs though? It seems a little high.

4. I'm a lil concerned about the 30MCS requirement. I know most of my friends (aren't spenders) are between 20-25mcs πŸ™Š but can't wait for sign ups. I'm so sad I'm considered old now holy crap.

5. Looking forward for this event again but I ain't 30mcs yet. 😒

Welp, Goodluck to all πŸ’–

6. Many seniors main account won't be around these stats (below 30mcs), making it harder to match for us. And also, we only have spots for 380, hence forcing us to go between 30mcs to LCBC only. This war is also to commemorate the upcoming 10th years of pimd.

Alanna, Meanie, Muschi and 1 other person like this.
  7. Understandable, just curious!

Would the requirements lower if by chance there were not enough sign ups?

Muschi and -AKUDOU- like this.
  8. That is possible but we have to wait for the sign-up to be open first. This will get some people in time to upgrade as we are not opened for sign-up yet.

IT-EC-INDIAN, Hera, Meanie and 2 others like this.
  9. As I replied to Day's post :
    Many seniors main account won't be around these stats (below 30mcs), making it harder to match for us. And also, we only have spots for 380, hence forcing us to go between 30mcs to LCBC only. Furthermore the sign-up isn't open yet so feel free to upgrade and avoid the disappointment.

iStuckInYourHead, Meanie and QUINN like this.
  10. Looking forward to this!

11. Minimum Limit should have been at least 20 mcs but good luck 🌚

12. Sign me up please.

142.7mcs
    Cheeecakegoddess
    I have 3 years award so my category is obvious lol

starIight, -AKUDOU- and Diablo like this.
  13. Never mind just saw the post. I'm too excitedπŸ˜‚

14. Awww I’ll be a freshman for this war 🌚

joined in Dec. 2019, mid Christmas hunt
    54mcs πŸ‘€

starIight, Spank and -AKUDOU- like this.
  15. You have to make sure the sign-up is open my friend. This will not count as a sign-up.

starIight, WolfieWoff, Taniho and 3 others like this.
  16. Dang hope i was 30mcs already πŸ’€

starIight and Spooky_Grim_Reaper like this.
  17. Damn I’ll be 6 months short of seniority XD

starIight and -AKUDOU- like this.
  18. Keen

starIight and -AKUDOU- like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.