Block time for massages

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by playmelikeviolin, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Would you please I mean it in a polite way to decrease the amount of block time i i me who would stay in this game when had been blocked for 30 days, for sake god i spent money on this game cuz i like it but you performances making it from worst to more worst and we say he is gonna change it in the next update.....but you won't.
    I hope you response to this feedback cause I'm a huge fan of PIMD❤️✨

2. If you don't get silenced and you won't have to wait....

Oopsgottablast, Muschi, Sansa and 2 others like this.
  3. Massages

Muschi and Atlas like this.
  4. You only have a level 3 award for time played and been silenced more than once. Seems like you might be the problem.

Muschi, LetsGoBrandon, Sansa and 2 others like this.
  5. Spending money on the game doesn’t mean you’re above the rules though.

Muschi, V_Witchy_101, Atlas and 2 others like this.
  6. Just to reiterate... You've only been playing 37 days, and if your silence is for 30 days, that means you've been silenced at least twice before so maybe you're the problem, and just because you spent money on the game doesn't mean you're above the rules, and if you don't want to get silenced maybe you should try changing your behaviour and obeying the ToU.

7. Warning 1: 24hrs silense
    Warning 2: 7 day silense
    Warning 3: 30 day silense

Thats how its its always worked. Dont be a dumb fuck and you wont get silensed. Deal with it

8. Someone should've told that to M4G 🌚

9. Ha! I loved that guy

10. It is a good amount of time.

Try to follow the rules.

And also learn the game properly before you spend any money on here that you're not willing to put in the trash.

Muschi likes this.
  11. I think the silence tiers are perfectly reasonable. If you can't refrain from breaking the rules 3 times in one month then that's an issue. 30 days is fair for a 3rd offense.

Take this time to read up on the silencing updates and be careful what you post. People who have spent far more money than you have been banned for rule breaking. Rules are rules.

12. Honestly, i get that op's first language isn't English but 'worst to more worst' is hilarious.

LeeJarrett likes this.