LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🐟Brand New VIP Champagne Box Avatars, Furniture & Items!🧜

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Queens, Jul 28, 2020.

1. It’s meh old ones where better

Ana-Banana likes this.
  2. Loooooooovvvveeee

Charmed and Piano like this.
  3. Love it !

4. Ngl, these avis hit different. Better than the old ones 😌

5. Right? Or a mermaid/human woman and mermen/human men. 😍

Ganyu14, MtnDewMe, Amarilove and 3 others like this.
  6. Is it 5 anchors for one avi or is it like the skulls and masks?

7. Anyone have the anchor avatar? I want to know what it looks like

8. Love the blue mermaid. 😍

9. Me and my rs have the non vip combinable avatars

10. No it is not unfair. There is originally only two genders. Your “community” only created more than10 sexualities. And we straights don’t have any choice but to accept whatever your community created. There is also a whole month dedicated to all of you. That’s more than enough. I respect the LGBTQ. But I also hope you respect the people that are against at it. It’s not being unfair. No matter what you call you are at the end of the day you’re still a man/woman originally. The people who created those avatars put allot of their time and effort making those avatars. As an artist I know how struggling it can be to make one character. Saying one statement that it’s “ unfair to your community” makes a very negative impact on artists. As a consumer/player we have the right to complain sometimes to point out our opinions. But we should also be sensitive. Hunts, avatars, furnitures takes months of planning its not made over night. So no it’s not unfair at all.

11. I appreciate the work that's gone into the Anchor avis, but why does the relationship have to be emotional / sexual? (Although judging by the look on the femme avi's face her sailor is in trouble 🌝)
    It's canon that merpeople are deadly creatures that lure humans to their deaths. Give us an avi dragging a terrified person to the depths 🧜‍♀️🧜‍♂️ **that** would be 100x better 😂

12. I just realized that the merman holding the woman is looking away from her not AT her. He's cooking up some trouble. 😈

ahree, -Wisteria- and Muschi like this.
  13. Did anyone else get some of the furni from the boxes but it didn’t appear in the inventory?

14. Really like the furniture and avas are very creative. I give credit for nice design🎭

15. Loving the couple's Avi anyone open to educating me on how to obtain them please wall me or add me. I would appreciate the help a great deal.

Thank you to the designers for this Beautiful collection it's absolutely breath taking 🥰

16. Wow the homophobia just be jumpin out huh?

17. I get where you’re coming from about the effort, but let’s not be homophobic love 💅

18. i'm selling desk in dorm

19. How do we know which combination tho? Is it random?