POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Is the total tutor hire values for MP like a log graph instead of an exponential graph? Or is it because of dorm tiers and not just multiplying your CS? Like how someoe can reach a certain CS with a few higher tier dorms and another can reach that same CS withalot more lower tier dormmates instead. if they hit same bar same party, will they have different cash/hit ?

Prim likes this.
  2. Yes and no? There’s a lot of factors that can contribute to cash made nowadays. So it’s hard to compare different accounts even if they have the same dormmates.

Muschi likes this.
  3. Will avi boxes ever be tradeable/giftable?

4. Extremely unlikely.

Day likes this.
  5. How do we get into a Cat cafe party? The ask ' joining for?' And I have no clue what to say. What do we need to give them?

6. What are drops? Like cat drops, bikini drops?

7. Check out this thread, it explains common acronyms used on walls of cat clubs and explains how to join. Hope this helps!

Muschi likes this.
  8. Cat drops are just Hypnocats. Bikini drops are Pizza Bikinis. Both can be bought in store for 69EC and 34EC respectively. These are called drops because when you go into a Cat Cafe/Pizza Pop Art party, you click the item action and use it. By using the item, you are effectively “dropping” the item into the party to initiate it.

Muschi likes this.
  9. How much do you sell black ang gold roses for? (not the bouquet)

10. They can go for a bento each. Prices vary greatly between traders.

11. Thanks

12. What is the purpose of Stat items

13. Collect them and gain more misc so you get stronger overall. Lots of misc (stat items) means it is harder to hit you. You can also trade them for furniture or other stat items or you can use them to join a Session in a Cat Club.

Muschi likes this.
  14. Why my email keep link keep on trouble shooting when i try to verify it? Ive checked from gmail app and also have checked from chrome but its of no use i couldnt veridy my email

TwinkLEyan likes this.
  15. I would send in a help ticket via support for account related issues.

Muschi likes this.
  16. Best place to dump my money if I’m getting farmed? I’m assuming it’s the ATM since it only charges 20%

17. Yep. Bank is 20% and PIMDBanks are buy for 10m and sell for 7.5m.

Technically tutors is the best investment, but with farming it depends on if they’re stripping you.

Muschi likes this.
  18. Its doing the same for me n then the pic they got on the trouble shoot thingy to show what to do duznt even exist i wanted to make my alt yesterday n bug i guess i gotta just wait more

19. Sending large cost gifts to friends/alts with the intent to *not* accept them also works.

Day likes this.
  20. Only if they dont accept them. I accidently did that on accident 1 time 😂😶😶 coz habit to just tap accept when gifts come

Day likes this.