A Conversation About Avis

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RoseMilkTea, Mar 19, 2020.

1. they’re either super nice or unnecessarily rude, no in between at least for me through past interactions lol

MayaTheHopeful, Muschi and Alicia like this.
  2. Agreed on the male avi, he looks friendly :)

3. Honestly for me as well tbh

4. this one
    [​IMG]
    i dont know but he looks like a jerk with that face and kind of like the type of person that will annoy you😶😶 and i forgot who in pimd made me think that way

5. Definitely this and the bunny shard avi one 😆

6. seems
    accurate enough

7. Does anyone knows how to get this avi and name of the avi? 🥺 👉🏻👈🏻💜
    https://pin.it/5bWfmI1 (idk how to post it as an image)

8. Maddi_Matsu and Sansa like this.
  9. Muschi likes this.
  10. Anyone with the OG “Sleazy Girl” Avi

11. Idk man... I’ve met some really shitty people with decent avis I would use... and some decent people with ok Avi’s that I wouldn’t use so can’t call it... I do feel a lil bad for the artists that worked tirelessly on those “masterpieces” that are having their work so heavily criticized right now though. If you see this... thank you for sharing your creativity/talent/skill with the ungratefulAF PIMD world and attempting to make something for everyone.

-Prost

MayaTheHopeful and saItyasf like this.
  12. I dont like that avatar too. i find it intimidating. .
    I want that beggar avi tho ( i forgot the name, but its a 2015/2016 female avatar) Makes me think she's just pretending to be poor lol. .

SpicyVanilla likes this.
  13. I hate seeing 29485738287 of the same avis during a hunt. I never use the Hunt avi while it’s still going just because I feel like everyone blends together. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

MayaTheHopeful likes this.
  14. I actually like the second one lol

15. Goodness, that's cute xD

Hera likes this.
  16. Just saw this, so wanted to address is cause my intention of this thread was to not shit on the artistry. I have avis i dislike, regardless of if people believe they are ugly/ stupid etc, that i just have certain connotations towards.

And that was my original question, was there someone you disliked that always used an avi you now dislike, was it an ex girlfriend or friend the avi reminds you of. That shit. Everyones gonna have opinions on avatars cause not everything is their style. But I've seem much worse comments towards the devs work on annoucement threads then here.

MayaTheHopeful and vanished like this.
  17. O- thats one of the good ole avis. Same with the female bag vip one. The black lace i think?

18. Omg dude what? Are you ok? I read the question... (Is it just me or are there avis that just make you immediately not trust someone/judge them?

What avis do you judge people for using? Also is there a reason why?)

then I read the replies... then I wrote my reply... This was not an attack on your thread first of all. Second, I answered the question honestly. Since everyone wants to ask personal questions... I have only dated 1 person from this app. 1. We are currently still dating we just don’t come on the app often. My relationship with her has no effect on how I feel about her avatar(s). I have met many... MANY people from this app. I used to hold contests and giveaways... some with 300+ entrants and have pm’d thousands of accounts to gift rewards such as cats that required me to visit their clubs to drop. I was VIP lb during hunts numerous times, and in numerous clubs, not to mention I helped run/owned numerous clubs... that’s how I met the people and their friends... and some of the players that used certain less clothed avis were kinda shitty, but at the same time... some of the people that used those same avis ended up being decent... so I can’t call it like I said already. Hope this clears whatever the issue was with my answer up. This is the reason my replies are usually long I try to answer any potential further questioning in the original response.

19. It was me jk but I do use the vip version from time to time