Application for position of moderator

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Astrogal, Nov 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I stand before all of Ata to apply for the position of a moderator and be law abiding and helpful to all new members.

2. Bend the knee ...

3. Again, please read the Moderator Application FAQ thread. Now you've both broken ATA's request to not make a forum thread about being a moderator, and broke the Forums Code of Conduct by double posting threads (a code which you are supposed to know well if you wish to become a moderator).

4. Am so sorry for for my mistakes

5. Don't apologize to me, lol. Idc that you made mistakes. Apologize to yourself for hurting your chances. 🙆🏻‍♀️

Ket, Ricecakes and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  6. I want to be a moderator please make me I will be very helpful for all and hard worker

Campus, Carrie and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  8. I- 🤦‍♀️

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  9. Maybe learn to read whole threads first and you might have a better chance

10. Sorry, I stand ahead of you in the queue. You gotta wait

11. I, ATAnonymous, accept your request to become mod. Your first job is to send me all porta potties you come across. If you fail to accomplish this task you must wear the cone of shame for a whole school week.

Carrie and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  12. Get a life

13. I knew this will be your last resort to put a stop to your free falling self worth

14. Who are you tho lmao

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  15. bitcoin daddy

16. "Get a life"

17. Lol

18. I stand before all of Ata to apply for the position of a moderator and be law abiding and helpful to all new members.

DeathSandman likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.