Inclusive Avis!

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Joy-Senpai, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Hey there! I just wanted to reccomend looking into making some more body-inclusive options for avatars, especially ones that could be available early-game. Im a bigger girl, and I would really like for me avatar to represent my thicc-ness accurately 😊 If you have any other inclusive ideas or comments about it please let me know!

2. The devs have released a few “bigger” & “thicker” avatars within the last year, most notably March of 2019 (link) where all of the avatars had a larger body shape.

While ata may not be where they should be when it comes to the inclusivity of avatars I can assure you they’re working on it & I’ve seen a lot of progress from them.

Carrie, Andreea1394, Muschi and 5 others like this.
  3. i’m still waiting for male avis with some body hair like damn we’re not all ripped and waxed :(

4. Ata should do a chewbacca hunt. Every avi hairy af

Carrie, Muschi, Rizky and 2 others like this.
  5. Oooo flashback to when i drew hair on a bunch of avis. I don't even know what thread that was

Muschi, Chulo17 and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  6. Bet I could find it

7. I'll give you a pep if you find it 🤞🏻

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  8. I can’t find it :[ if I knew more details about the thread maybe I could but it’s lost for now :[ I think the thread might’ve been deleted tbh

9. There's been thick avatar's in the past and if you weren't here then, your loss.

No Support !

10. I am still holding out hope for my wheelchair avatars. Then, I'd consider this game far more exclusive.

11. ??? That's a terrible reason to not support inclusive avatars tbh.

-Nita, bloodhoney, Sirrracha and 3 others like this.
  12. Yeah i can't even remember, it was something similar to this thread i think

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  13. Flocc just says no support on every thread. He's a troll. 😅 He been away for a while so I guess not many recall him.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  14. Memes aside, is there a single avatar with a physical disability? Just because you're in a wheelchair, doesn't mean you can't go clubbing!

-Zault

15. He is a pillar of this community and he gives unbiased opinion which open the door for conversation. I remember this one time we were having an awesome discussion in 1998, The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer's table.

16. There's been several avis that have been amputees 🙃 no wheelchair avi yet though

Zault and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  17. I must have missed those... Shame.

18. The Hephaestus shard avis have prosthetic legs.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.