NEW CONTENT Brand New Pet Levels & Styles!!! πŸ¦”

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 26, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

Introducing brand new PET LEVELS with an array of glamorous NEW STYLES to unlock when you reach Level 40!

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
    ☞ Levels 31 to 40 are live NOW!
    ☞ These new levels will inevitably make your Pets stronger. Obvs. πŸ’ͺ🏼
    ☞ ... but they will also take some time to progress through levels, so patience is your friend!
    ☞ Exclusive Styles will unlock at Level 40 πŸ’…πŸ½
    ☞ You're still going to have to level up Pets in other Families to Pet Supply Boxes!
    ☞ Mineral Pal will not be getting extra levels nor a Pet Styles 😞😞😞

If you need a refresher on how to level up your Pets, here's a link to our original Pets forum post!

Here's what you can look forward to at Level 40!

[​IMG]

Enjoy!

[​IMG]

2. Can we get the floofy gif dog as a pet?

LadyLestrange, Pahuj, Yxcii and 13 others like this.
  3. So cute!! Love the new styles

4. CuteπŸ’–β˜ΊοΈ

5. Cute!!!

Carrie likes this.
  6. I love it!!! Can’t wait to get to level 40 in 2040 though!!😭

7. Meanwhile I still have pets I can’t get past level 9 until I spend three months leveling other families in the hope of getting the right stuff... sigh.

Jihoon likes this.
  8. Lovely! No idea if I'll ever play for long enough to get to these levels but still... Cute!

9. The problem with trying to level the current pets we have, are not having what is needed to upgrade. The rock I have only has a wig upgrade with no minerals and dirt to continue. I would love to have it as an avocado, but nothing to get it there. The rare pets require items as well, that are also not attainable, yet would love to upgrade all, but the max for common ones can happen. Why have rare pets and can’t get them to their maximum capacity as well? Why not have an option at the store that allows us so many treats for the rare ones or come up with a mystery party that drops rare treats needed. Cat and pizza parties can drop rare items too. I know so many won’t agree because of issues, but just an opinion for pet upgrade items.

10. I'm waiting for a pet ducky tbh.

11. I still want the hedgehog

12. Was thinking the same. I have 300 scrape iron but no dirt to upgrade. That option wasn't in the pet timer box of the mineral pal... I don't know why ATA never put things like that in store

13. Yasss

Pahuj likes this.