Rate my Dorm Game

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Alice, Feb 25, 2017.

1. This lil flirt gets a “10/10 would-die-here” for his horror dorm with the gentlest touch of Halloween campiness. Truly an elite pad

ForeveR-DanK likes this.
  2. 10/10 that’s a decent mix of furni, I love how those walls look in there. Would def chill in that room

Hag likes this.
  3. Well done! 10/10

4. 7/10 A+ for trying to mix match tho.

5. 7/10 this is definitely a males room, but I like how sleek it looks. Also I wanna pet the sad looking puppy

6. 10/10 decent mix of stuff, everything matches pretty well. You have my favorite chair in there so bonus points for mixing that in 😌

7. 10/10. It's a gorgeous dorm. I love the white/pale tone to it, it gives it a nice airy feel to it.

8. 10/10
    love how warm it makes me feel🤗

9. 9/10💛 Love it... although I think rug is lil too bright compared with rest of dorm.

10. 9/10. Love that you mixed and matched!

11. 10/10. I like outer space.

12. 8/10 Looks nice just missing things. Don’t know what though lol but still good

13. 10/10 love the black and gold them. It all blends together well.

14. 9/10 those walls are really throwing me off. I like how the plant matches with them though. Loovveee that bed!

15. NEMX💕💕
    I LOVE your dorm! 10/10 always!

16. Time to bump this thread again lol
    Eternity you already know I love your dark theme room, gl finding the 999 for that set, the one you have matches great anyways❤️
    11/10 cause you’re my hype man 👏🏻

ForeveR-DanK likes this.
  17. 10/10 I love your dorm! It works so well

18. 9/10 the colors choice of your dorm is so pretty!

19. Ah you have my fave bed ❤️
    10/10 I love that set

Rizky likes this.