EVENT Brisbane There, Done That

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Jan 21, 2020.

1. If people think their purchases on the game are going to something, then they need to either read forums or understand they do not see “percentage of purchases made in game going to ...” anywhere. They purposefully link the donation thread which includes other areas for donation, NOT the app. Unless it states on the front page or forum that proceeds are being donated, then obviously they aren’t..

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  2. It might be LB and you don’t need to be in a cat club go get it. Just need extra determination

3. I have fourteen 8 hour box speed ups... What the hell am I gonna use them for?

Hera likes this.
  4. No. ATA need to not cash in on a massive disaster. It’s not unreasonable to assume with a hunt this topical that some of the money being raised might go towards relief efforts when money is being raised all around the world. ATA are pure and simple cashing in and it’s absolutely disgusting.

Jinger and Bingsu like this.
  5. God damn you guys aren't happy about anything if you have the money to spend on a damn game then you have the money to donate to the fires not everyone obligated to donate through a game or develops dont they linked it for a reason

Why cant you be happy there is a aussie hunt stop cry over some useless crap they said if you can read instead of staring at freaking pictures they had this hunt pretty planned so I'll say like last time TAKE A BREAK FOR HUNT COME BACK THERE WILL BE A NEW DANG ITS NOT DIFFICULT

Affliction likes this.
  6. Speeding things up yw

Joy and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  7. ATA could donate 99% of profits to Australia and y’all would say why not 100?

They are a business, going two weeks with no profit isn’t gonna go well for them, of course they hope users will purchase things.

Hence why they said don’t use pimd, use direct donations. Provided direct links even. They’re not cashing in off a disaster 🥴lul

They’re not required to donate just like we aren’t required to purchase in game content or even use the app during the hunt. Go fly a kite

Fab hunt ata ❤️

Gossamer, Affliction, Love and 10 others like this.
  8. I have news for you both. Prawns and shrimp are different animals. Yw.

9. I literally have not had a single box drop yet, what the heck ata

10. NOONE in my club has gotten a single hunt box for completing potd yet 🤡 but thats just poor luck, right ATA ?

Hera likes this.
  11. IF Y’ALL COULD USE YOUR EYEBALLS PROPERLY AND READ YOU WOULD SEE THAT THE DEVS ARE NOT TRYING TO PROFIT OFF A NATURAL DISSASTER AND THIS HUNT WAS PLANNED BEFORE THE FIRE EVEN STARTED AND HAVE PROVIDED A LINK TO A THREAD WHERE YOU CAN DONATE DIRECTLY TO CHARITIES IN AUSTRALIA DEDICATED TO THE ISSUE

And to those of you complaining about the lack of a LNY hunt: They’ve done them for at least the last two years and from what I’ve been told they weren’t popular. It’s just one year where a mobile game made by a Canada based company isn’t celebrating a Chinese holiday. If they didn’t do a 4th of July hunt & went with Canada Day instead I would be so happy because those have really sucked.

Avenoir, Joy and Leigh like this.
  12. Sucking ata’s dick isn’t going to get you anything. Of course they’ll say they planned it in advance. It just happens to be the most convenient timing ever and the couldn’t possibly change it. Bunch of halfwitted inbred molluscs. 🙄

Woes and Jinger like this.
  13. Well then you dont know how much time actually goes in to making a hunt right because hours of labor and pre planning can just be changed so fast if it's easy to do then why don't you do it and give use something just as good k thx bye

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  14. Takes one to know one

15. My club is having the same issue, no boxes dropping from potd since the hunt began. We’ve only seen a hunt box drop from an ec party.

_Blue_ likes this.
  16. Where's the Bunnings sausage at?

17. Love this hunt and the furniture is so cute ❤

18. send ata ticket please
    its getting ridiculous

Hera likes this.
  19. I did

Hera and _Blue_ like this.
  20. Drop dat leaderboard bros

IArtemish-UN-tHerPray likes this.