EVENT Brisbane There, Done That

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Jan 21, 2020.

1. i mean like i usually stay quiet about/around drama like this hunt has caused. i should say, i agree that if money is spent on this hunt, maybe some proceeds should go to helping Australia.

but they are also not obligated to do so, as they are not even obligated to mention the fires at all. (although it would be bad business on their part, but like again, not obligated.)

HOWEVER, you, as the person, if you're wanting a change and to see some support go to these foundations for the fires, it would be best for yourself to directly spend the money to the foundations that are helping Australia, as PIMD has provided instead of spending it on the hunt if you're ever so offended.

idkidk, just my thoughts. two sides to every story out there.

it's a cute hunt, kinda. not my favorite but who cares. everyone is different, they try to please everyone as they can, but pls it's 2020, that's not possible.

also, i hope everyone is safe in Australia and if you've been affected by the fires, i hope you're safe and things get better soon. all the loves.

Ciara, Maddi_Matsu, Vo and 8 others like this.
  2. I’ve never wanted a box avi so much. I love the Irwins ❤️❤️❤️❤️

3. The last two LNY hunts people have complained about them being “trash” so it was a lose/lose for ata anyway. Either you don’t do the hunt, you’re trash, you do the hunt, you’re trash lmao. Poor ata bro

4. If y
    if you read they say to go to a link and donate to the bushfires yourself

5. I
    I know what Americans refer to it as, but it infuriates a lot of Australians and not just myself. If they had of done research on it they may have gotten it right 🤷🏻‍♀️ but that’s just my opinion and my complaint over all I actually like this hunt

LadyKoko likes this.
  6. I personally loved the LNY hunts and thought they did a great job at getting all the misc items right but I might be biased cus I'm Chinese and they designed all the Chinese things really well, can't say the same for my other Asian friends. I knew many people actually loved it too though, the hunt leaderboard was very competitive so maybe different social circle, different opinions. 😹

Vo likes this.
  7. I read the link before it was posted in this thread. I can still support the idea of ata donating 🤷‍♀️

8. Biased is fine, and I also agree that doing this hunt as a vay-cay theme wasn’t appropriate. I’m only saying that ATA tries to please everyone, but you can never please everyone at the same time.

9. I CANT LOVE THIS ENOUGH YAAAAY

10. Aside from the timer boxes I love this hunt so far.

11. Can you make it clear when people log in that you’re not actually donating anything to the relief efforts. Most places doing things connected with Australia right now are doing things to help out as opposed to just cashing in. Would suck if people thought they were donating and they’re just lining ata’s pockets. Not everyone comes to forums to read these messages.

Love, Woes, Petrichor and 3 others like this.
  12. I wanna cry! This makes me so happy!

Your_Only_Obsession likes this.
  13. It would be nice if you would donate some of the proceeds you make, ATA. 😑

14. Also the fact that no one here cooks prawns on the bbq cause it's just ridiculous (shellfish would for sure burn duh 🙄 but ig we have that tosser Hulk Hogan to thank for that stereotype)

No one does shoeys with a bottle of champagne either (always and only with beer) and Ata didn't even spell the word sheila correctly.

This whole hunt is triggering asf in so many ways. Best just to NOT throw money at it tbh but we all know there's enough stupid people on here that'll go crazy over all the "cuteness" so I'm just wasting my breath eh.

Anyway on a side note: after a full day of having no power due to the crazy arse weather, it's finally back on.
    I hope all my other fellow Aussies are safe and well xxx take care out there.

Love, Petrichor, Kagome and 4 others like this.
  15. I LOVE THIS NEW HUNT!! Thank you so much pimd as an Aussie this is amazing I’ve been hoping to see something like this since I’ve been playing the app!

toxik likes this.
  16. None of the proceeds look like they're going to the relief so they're just trying to capitalize off the wildfires. Disappointed but not surprised.

17. absolutely in love with this🥰

18. 😍Love the girl with the surfboard. Sadly I might not get her as I'm not in a cat club.😔

19. 3 hour ones are my least fave. They’re so annoying to deal with, I always run out of them (feels like the drop rate from parties isn’t adjusted) and the drops from them are so low

Carrie, Louvable, Jinger and 5 others like this.