EVENT Brisbane There, Done That

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Jan 21, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

The crew heads south for some much needed sun after a recent cold spell on campus. What wonders down under await our squad? Join the party to find out and Turn Down Under for what?!

[​IMG]

Pet Styles

[​IMG]

These are available for purchase at varying prices until the end of the event on February 4th at noon Pacific Time.

Speed Up Box

[​IMG]

Introducing the Speed Up Reward Box! These boxes will drop random speed-ups and can be collected by completing daily party stories...they might even show up on other stories 👀

Event Furniture

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All available through the event boxes, Winter Furniture Box and the Furniture Store!

Assisting Australia

We wanted to take a moment to address the recent difficulties Australia is currently facing.

Please know that we planned this event long before the tragedy of the bushfires that have raged in Australia for many weeks. This event is neither meant to highlight nor ignore the situation there. Instead, we hope to celebrate Australia as the beloved paradise we know it to be in better days.

If you'd like to read more about this, or contribute to the wildfire relief efforts in Australia, please see this post here: https://forum.partyinmydorm.com/threads/support-fighting-the-australian-wildfires.141598/

Thanks so much for understanding ❤️

[​IMG]

👑

2. Let's see who's gonna complain about this hunt

3. Yo Aussies 💕💕💕

4. I see Koala and big fat bear thing so I like

5. I absolutely love the furni.

IamSnow and [ATA]Queens like this.
  6. Yay

[ATA]Queens likes this.
  7. ❣️❣️

Big-Daddy-Vader and [ATA]Queens like this.
  8. This looks awesome

Ily ATAQUEENS 😩💞

9. ❤️❤️❤️❤️