Avi bags

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by QueenOfLove, Jan 11, 2020.

?

Should avi bags come back?

1. Yes

2. No

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Just curious, haven’t seen avi bags come again since Black Friday 2018 or maybe I’m wrong. Just wondering if ata will do those again, I like avi bags.

2. They replaced avi bags with shard boxes.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  3. What’s avi bags again

4. Oof, that’s a little whack

5. Like a shard box but you instantly get an avi instead of needing to have so many shards. They're more expensive to open though. 200 EC instead of 149 EC.

6. Bags with avis you can open with ecs. Usually contains 3 and 3 vip.

7. It was their way of pacifying the people that beg for avi trading. Making avi shards was a way of making avis sort-of tradeable since they don't want to directly do so. So if you don't like shard boxes, blame the people that never took no for an answer on avi trading. 🤣🤣🤣

-Stud_Muffin- and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  8. Got a lot of hard headed people in the game🤣🤣 tbh, if so many didn’t constantly beg or ask for avis to be tradable, then maybe that would’ve been a thing or old avis bags coming back for a limited time or something

Muschi likes this.
  9. Imagine the devs thinking about adding avi trading, then deciding not to just out of spite 😂😂😂

QueenOfLove and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  10. If you nerds use one more laffing emoji imma cringe myself to def

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  11. Tbh I think the shards are better bc people who don’t have/can’t get ecs have a chance to obtain some exclusive avis too. The only thing I wish they’d add is the option to buy bulk activators for that specific shard box so you can still get an avi even after the time period has expired.

QueenOfLove, Hera, Cavalera and 2 others like this.
  12. 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

13. [​IMG]

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  14. Yeah, I miss the fact that while my avi bags I'm hoarding I can open at any time, but I feel pressed for time to open and collect the right amount of specific shards in a certain time period. I do like though that F2P players do get more of an even playing field though since they can obtain those avatars to begin with, where they couldn't with the actual bags.

Both features have their pros and cons and overall I think it would be nice if they kept both avi bags and shard boxes, instead of replacing avi bags with the shard boxes.

QueenOfLove, Chulo17 and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  15. Shards are better. No more bags. Go home, avi grubbers.

16. 🙂 i personally like the shards bc it looked like they actually tried when drawing while the avi boxes lately had been a mess i didnt like any of them since bf of 2016 myb

17. Do you mean BF of 2017? The "goth" looking ones?

18. Rɪᴘ ᴀᴠɪ ʙᴀɢs

19. Idk it had lacey lingerie i only really perfered the rare and ultra but it did have a goth one