Scheduled Forum Maintenance – 11 AM PDT on June 27th

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Jun 27, 2019.

1. i mean this pop-up when you shake your phone
    [​IMG]

oh thats annoying asf, well good thing we have the x

Vo likes this.
  2. The forums look awesome now, but I can't find anything 😭 and also I had an app for android that is a guide and now the app doesn't work 😭

3. Oh I’m an idiot

4. I saw this and thought there was another forum mantience 💀

5. I kept spelling emoji wrong

6. Idk how to make my own thread amd u don't have to be rude

8. You could’ve had ruder people come at you tbh.. at least u didn’t get the forum queen herself attack you for spamming in her castle ja.

But to make a thread first in the homepage choose which one you want to make it under. For example lets say you want to do a suggestion thread, click “Other pimd discussion” then click that orange button where it says Post New thread.

Then just write in your thread title and text etc. once you’re done scroll to the bottom and click the green “Create thread button”

9. When can I get help regarding regarding my ata account because it says that my email was invalid when I did the password change. Which is quite amazing, seeming that my account never had this problem over the last 2 years

10. Ugh is it possible to lock this?? Lol like how did y’all find this

Muschi and Lumenia like this.
  11. Forums isn't the place for this.

Please send in a help ticket detailing your issue. And be prepared for some questions that may be difficult to answer. (Questions such as the last log in).

But I do hope you can get it solved. Losing an account and feeling hopeless in getting it back sucks 💔

Muschi likes this.
  12. How did you find forums with out seeing the help thingy

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  13. 😂 seconded

14. There's a tab you can press at the top right of your game. A forums option is down at the bottom now. Or should be, at least.

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  15. Whomst

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  16. Top right for me is nfs. IPhone is weird so much difrent

17. Next to that

18. Next to that is pms/wall/gifts