Just curious about your dorms and dormmates

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by LeeJarrett, Nov 14, 2019.

1. How many dorms do you have open (and occupied), and what is the highest tier dormmate you have (and how many)? How many combined stats do you have? And how long would you say it took you to get to that point (how long you've been playing)?

I just want to compile data to determine the average time it takes for someone to reach certain mcs and in about how many dorms it'd be possible to achieve. It's possible I'll create a Google slide of this later to share.

I, personally, have 32 dorms occupied, ranging anywhere from v3 (in the process of exchanging them) to a lonely v7. I have roughly 600kcs, and I've been playing a little over a month.

2. We had a similar thread a few months ago.

Dormmates:
    [​IMG]

I'm 22.1mcs (5.98M/16.1M). Been playing since 27 January 2018.

3. I got 34 full. 18 has 10b dorm mates the rest has 80b dorm mates I'm pritty much 3.5mcs idk how much been play coz no one will help me count it

4. Can someone help me find the value i need for tuts so I can get max plunder

5. Add up your stats and multiply them by 15,000

And I've been (actively) playing maybe 3 years now? And I'm at 38.8mcs/7.1mcs. It also depends how often you do cats/are in cat clubs tbh. And/or how much money you spend

6. I genuinely have no idea. Someone eavesdrop me and lemme know.

7. I’m 104mcs, 52.4m/52.4m. So I’m an even build. I’ve been playing since February 2018 🥺

8. 15m per 1kcs. 15b per 1mcs