NEW FEATURE XCs™️: Your Official Guide

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 12, 2019.

1. I mean, this is kinda just sounds like a second leaderboard.

LB already open mad boxes or DN for flashes, which is 3/4 of the XC LBs, with the fourth being collecting story rewards which really ties in with the same stuff.

I don't have the upgrade yet though so I'm excited to see how it pans out. Appreciate the new content ATA ✌🏻💖

2. Some of you guys are really complaining about ways to earn free rewards for things that you’re already doing in game.

Like yeah, I’ll probably never get the #1 spot but I love the fact that ATA is providing new stuff to make this game ever more enjoyable

Purrincess, evacheeva, Grrchu and 2 others like this.
  3. You do have the option to "react" to forums' posts. The like button.

4. What's that e word in who can play

5. Update's not out yet in android? 😭

TheEnd likes this.
  6. 👀 I was one of those little lab mousey’s allowed on this beta, and the xp feature was amazing and it’s a great way for some of us to brush up on any skills we’re rusty on if we’re lacking recent practice and the best part.... We get rewarded for it. Total win win.

love the new additions finally being added for everyone to benefit from! You worked hard @Ata Devs and the pay out for your players was so amazing!

Thank you!

Love you!

your future little lab mousey 😉🥰🤗💚🐭

hope you all are having fun with the new features!!! 🥰🥰🥰

💚🐭

Alyson and Searcy like this.
  7. Why am I not able to get this feature?

8. What does ATA have trouble with google play?? Happened in beta now no update in google play?

9. Yass Intel builds 😭

10. Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  11. This could be a Google Play thing and not actually ATAs fault, just saying.

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  12. Why is the male avi from last hunt up for the crown wins but not the female version ? I’m ready to sue 😂

13. Maybe try restarting your phone? I didn't have any problem.

14. Interesting feature but we all obviously know the people who will be on lb🌚

15. Buy peace tags

-Mino, Muschi and Twinkie6000 like this.
  16. Got the update but no leaderboard or challenges... But i see items in shop with silver crowns..

17. Hmm not here for me yet 😭

18. Not a fan but we’ll see🤷🏻‍♀️

EatTheRude and 5HINee like this.