UPDATE Silencing Policy Updates

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Oct 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seriously? i've seen alot of people mentioning 3rd party app and yet they werent silenced ☹️ even there were mods present at the pub that time.. seriously, does the new mods even do their jobs??

2. Did they actually say the name of an app or were the just saying “3rd party app” because depending on the context the latter isn’t silence-able.

3. Pretty new to this app

4. If you need any assistance, feel free to ask me or ask in this thread!

Ulquiorra and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  5. Gosh this is full can you guys filter the messages I keep getting pretty disturbing one and I don’t like it

6. Use the block feature. It prevents you from seeing their posts, and makes them inable to add / PM / gift you and post on your wall.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  7. Why the f* r they doing a SILENCE mode!? What the hell is going on!?

8. I’m confused on what you’re confused on.

This thread is about the fact that Ata has changed their Silencing Policy. Idk where you got “Silence mode” from.

Also the person you quoted was actually quoting an example of what you can’t be silenced for saying from the announcement post. (Did you even read the post or did you just see the word “Silence”, skimmed the post and then freaked out?)

Atlas likes this.
  10. Hi, how are you y’all ok so for you what hmm.

But, umm why I don’t like it boys not good but don’t like why people are so not okay and look uhh and and I like it lesbian yes cute girls good but mmm why for me hmm so think what happened to me mmm nope of the not like boys and yes like girls.... I am good for y’all okay bi and gays, lesbians okay for you all friend yep 🙂

Iamalesbian likes this.
  11. Did you just tap the middle button of predictive text repeatedly to get this? Because it makes no sense

LeeJarrett, Atlas, Victoria and 2 others like this.
  12. Support is a good thing for you to waste your time and effort to make you feel better and better for you to be able to get a better feel for your business and your business and your business with your business and your business and your business with your business and your business

NightingaIe and Muschi like this.
  13. Is ‘cretinous bellend’ silencable?

14. If it’s directed at someone, yes

15. It’s whatever

16. Why am I being silenced for calling out a scammer. That dude has sent out the same message every day about sending bentos for gifts but hasn't, & isn't being silenced or even had his account deleted. ATA that is bull & you know it.

17. It’s considered “slandering another player” but if you really wanna do something about it I suggest you send in a help ticket. If not to report the scammer then to a least repeal your silence.

18. Don’t do it in public channels. It stems down from defamation of character. If you feel him spamming gifts is an issue, maybe report him for spam or block him?
    [​IMG]

DemonGoddess10 and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  19. How about you suck on one & speak to me like an a adult wheb you're ready?

Muschi likes this.
  20. [​IMG]

Meanie and Maddi_Matsu like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.