POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. I'm pretty new here and was wondering is someone could break down the slang for me here ?

Thank you ! 💕

2. Try here

Tyra, Muschi and PoolNoodle like this.
  3. I'm very confused on a lot of things. How come some clubs posting on campus have this huge purple text box? What parties besides CC and PP drop renaissance fare? How to level up quicker?

4. How to recover account
    Didn't link with any of account 🤔

5. Hold the chat button for the people box.
    CC, ppa, all 5 invite/leaf parties, POTD(party of the day) and a POTD (PRO).

Muschi likes this.
  6. Send a help ticket to ata

Muschi and Vo like this.
  7. I know I’ve seen this on forum somewhere but I frogot what it’s called. I’m looking for the list of tiers for jobs. I’ve tried looking it up and I’m clueless I need help if anyone know what I’m talking about please send help!

8. Jobs are useless any way only good for dns the 1st time round

9. Here

Muschi likes this.
  10. I bought a gold pass but I don't know how to use it on myself.

11. You can't give it to yourself. The president needs to give it to you, since you're a VP.

12. So... I had an account and I totally lost it when I got a new phone. Is there anyway for me to get it back? I spent a lot of money on it.

13. Send a help ticket to ATA and they can help you retrieve it.

14. I don’t
    What exactly is a help ticket?

15. When you press the gear button, instead of clicking Forums, tap the word "Help" and then tap "New ticket". It opens a direct conversation with one of the game developers.

16. As mentioned send ticket but before that you’re gonna need to know what “a lot of money” was spent on. One question they’ll ask. So if ya don’t have that info (would be found through in app purchase receipts) you’ll be out of luck trying

17. They let me get my old acc back when I forgot to link it I took a gess at some the stuff n they was like. Yehh you were close enuf n got me it back

18. Hello all,
    This is a stupid ? I know but here goes since their is so many pro parties atm going.
    I would like to make sure is the only party 🎉 that is dropping crime tape is pro potd?
    Or all pro partys ?
    Thank you so much for all ur help with the matter,🌹🔷🌹

19. Only pro potd kini and cat

AngelEyesxx likes this.
  20. Some one up me that dorm thread I seen ages ago wanna see how much they cost more