Unpopular Opinions

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jaidah, Jul 8, 2019.

1. If one of those coconut-head looking stoners tried to serenade me with that, i would pull a van gogh

2. I laughed too hard 🤭

Muschi likes this.
  3. Bumping.

But to continue.... People on this app seem to worship ATA like they’re overlords and brown-nose the developers instead of holding them accountable.

4. Really? I've seen a lot of people holding the devs accountable for lots of things throughout the time I've been on this app... were you here for the Vampires vs. Demons hunt last year? Literally iconic in terms of the community holding ATA accountable... and winning.

Ciara likes this.
  5. Unpopular opinion: That was my favorite hunt ever

Muschi likes this.
  6. I wasn't here. Could I get a synopsis, please? :)

7. Qdoba >>>> Chipotle

8. Allow me to rephrase myself

9. ATA falsely advertised some of the rewards for the PvP portion (according to them, an oversight on their part). When the rewards handed out at end of hunt were different than advertised, everyone was upset and voicing their anger in forums, ESPECIALLY big spenders.

ATA apologized, and refunded a BUNCH of stuff, including every single DN used throughout the hunt, as well as gave out some more stuff to make up for the problem. Some people were still upset, but most were satisfied with ATA's apology and reparations. Plus, they haven't made the mistake in the PvP hunt(s) we have had since.

Sources: Original hunt thread and addressing concerns + giving reparations thread (there were many smaller threads individual players made to voice their concerns but these are the biggest ones, and the ones were ATA has responded)

10. People who think politics are a taboo subject are insecure in their own political beliefs.

11. [​IMG]
    I feel like too many people get upset over stupid things and are ungrateful. Not enough people thank the devs. Its always "fire the person who designs the avis", "theres not enough white blonde avis", "only 2dns? wahhh".
    When ATA makes genuine mistakes like not disclosing important information of a hunt (ex: vampire v demon pvp hunt, telling us how the pamphlets drop like 7 pages in the back to school hunt thread) or a promo not working for maybe an hour then thats when ATA should be held accountable but y'all on their asses for no good reason and complain about the weirdest stuff and for the most part when things go wrong we are rewarded/refunded accordingly.
    I enioy the game, I personally hardly experience lag or crashes unless something goes wrong with the server, but the way y'all talk about the game makes me wonder why you're still here🤷🏼‍♀️

12. [QUOTE="Muschi, post: 5022268, member: 1320358459"
    ATA falsely advertised some of the rewards for the PvP portion (according to them, an oversight on their part). When the rewards handed out at end of hunt were different than advertised, everyone was upset and voicing their anger in forums, ESPECIALLY big spenders.

ATA apologized, and refunded a BUNCH of stuff, including every single DN used throughout the hunt, as well as gave out some more stuff to make up for the problem. Some people were still upset, but most were satisfied with ATA's apology and reparations. Plus, they haven't made the mistake in the PvP hunt(s) we have had since.((except the typo cake))

Sources: Original hunt thread and addressing concerns + giving reparations thread (there were many smaller threads individual players made to voice their concerns but these are the biggest ones, and the ones were ATA has responded)[/QUOTE]
    Aah, okay. Thank you 😊

Muschi likes this.
  13. I actually feel like the typo cake was on purpose? Who knows though!

14. This is old news but I don’t think there was anything inherently wrong about Mario Lopez’ statement.

15. People are generally dumb, not even a degree in college can fix it...

Victoria likes this.
  16. People who think the majority of people are bad or dumb are usually the bad/dumb ones imo

WildBlueberry, Muschi and Disaster like this.
  17. People who talk about politics a lot are generally boring and tend to have extremist views.

Letting your kid get v overweight (or underweight) is child abuse.

Ppl need to clean their nails more. I see a lot of people with some gross looking nails and it's been on my mind lately

18. Christianity is not the correct religion and people need to stop dictating their personal beliefs, thoughts and opinions to others because not everybody shares your belief system, Karen.

19. [​IMG]

WildBlueberry, Maddi_Matsu and Ciara like this.
  20. I love musicals can we please have a Heathers hunt?

Manic likes this.