Welcome New PIMD Mods!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Apr 15, 2019.

1. πŸ™„

Pulse and Muschi like this.
  2. πŸ€”

3. Congrats 🎈 Gnome is my fav - helps a lot

Btw not that I would ever consider entering the halls of PIMD fame.. how does one become a mod ?

Thanks a lot

Ramzy likes this.
  4. When ata is looking for new mods they will release a thread with an application link
    Here is the full FAQ that should be able to answer any questions you have about qualifying for the position

Ecchisaurus and Vo like this.
  5. Manic is the best mod by far.. we don’t need anymore mods as long as she’s around.

6. Manic deserves a new title since she’s better than the other mods.

Satanist6 and LilMissDepression like this.
  7. Because all mods cheat and help their friends and are not impartial I'm farming 4 now and will continue to farm more

8. Finally some1 with big stats said coz most time all time it's goes for nothing where they do power gaming & we can't do anything except complain to ata & many times they doesn't even care

Sirrracha likes this.
  9. And now they silenced me and erased my status for having that I am silenced on my status and this is the BS reason.. Reason: Using offensive language, disclosing personal information, and/or disclosing 3rd party application information in your status message. Please tell me where I broke TOS all MODS are crooked

10. This is not the place to complain. Send a help a help ticket if you want a response from the devs.
    Have a nice day!
    [​IMG]

Satanist6 and Vo like this.
  11. Eh true, but comments like his devs will just close ticket.Oh snap you got Vo lurking and liking your post. Guess he got tired of being in lyssa's peach?

12. Everyone follows Oni’s posts.
    [​IMG]

Satanist6, Pat and Vo like this.
  13. Well this has been fun, perhaps it's time i go, i'll most likely get forum banned again anyway. Lyssa can eat a whole octopus tentacle without swallowing thanks.

14. Ok Ate_Em

Satanist6, Muschi and Vo like this.
  15. Oni you should mind your own business tbh no one asked for your opion and lol it hurt so much to be banned from forum πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… and it's not complaining it telling the truth, if it was not true you would not get upset about it. Oh well back to farming mods πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

renamed9817, __Cece__ and Sirrracha like this.
  17. English nor spelling is your friend.
    Have a lovely day!
    [​IMG]

Satanist6 likes this.
  18. Exactly tbh, oni needs to sit down.

19. [​IMG]
    getting junior high vibes

Ulquiorra likes this.
  20. Hello, I have sent in ticket for issue that you guys app, I purchase few bff boxes and caught that I have a avi vaporwave life VIP I didn't receive isn't showing up in my showcase I need immediate response on how come people like me having these ongoing issues after purchasing you guys boxes ..