POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Thanks for answering lots of these questions recently, Vobro

2. i have open 34 dorms and filled them all with t7 dormmates what should i do next upgrated them or open more dorms and fill them with more t7 dormmates?

3. Start replacing with T9 is what I would do (I'm currently doing that lol). But any way works, tbh, so it's ultimately up to you.

Puma61 likes this.
  4. how do you buy buddy box for club members

5. You need purchase Extra Credits or Doctor's Notes in the Shop.

6. Can we get an updated forum post about tutor prices. All of the ones we have now are out dated.

Day likes this.
  7. [​IMG]I didn’t make this, but it’s close to what I go by.

Muschi likes this.
  8. So there used to be a thread ((I cant find it now)) about average amount of hits it took to complete each party, including pros (the part I need). Does anyone remember this thread, what it was called?

9. this?

10. Hey! When people say “wall me link to club” how do you do that?

11. You just post on their wall (if you're in said club they want a link to). Usually you post either the banner or "link to club" or something, but it can be anything.

12. No.. lol

13. There is no "average hits" anymore because dmg per hit is determined by stats and barely anyone is BC, and thr best clubs usually have a minimum of 40mcs with varying numbers of members being between 40 and more than triple that (120+)mcs.

:) if there was ever an average per party, it would have been during a time when BC was easier to achieve and some clubs had less variety in the stats of their members.
    My estimate is that that would have been t7bc or earlier, so it's been unapplicable for, at the very least, 3 years.

Muschi likes this.
  14. In the 'Meet People' page, what does the rewards mean?

15. its a guide to tell you how much money you would make if you hit them
    "meet people" used to be called the battle list

Muschi likes this.
  16. Why does it show the last recieved gift?

17. To help deduce if the user is active or not. Imo it isn't really helpful unless the gifts being shown are, like, hunt gifts. But it used to be more helpful years ago. The battle list kinda needs a revamp anyway.

Btw, I have a guide on the battle list if you want to check it out! (It needs a little facelift but the information itself is all still accurate.)

18. How do you create a post in forums?

19. Well, you just made a post. I assume you mean a thread. To do that, you have to select the subforum you want to post in by tapping on it. I recommend either "Other PIMD Discussion" (if it is related to the game) or "Off Topic" (if it is not). There will be a big orange button at the top that will allow you to post the thread.

20. Do tutors increase drops from parties as well, or just cash?