CONTEST Dream Dev

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATARogers, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Oooo do like a continuation of mine with Claptrap meeting the other devs that I didn't mention (or running into a closet and sobbing because of the dev team's quirkiness). Teamwork makes the dream work

2. Victoria and Muschi like this.
  3. I would love a crate, but like I legit suck at drawing or anything to do with art...

4. i love this! definitely a good weekend project

5. Same. I'm just gonna pretend I'll come back to my drawing some time during the week and then the deadline will be here and it'll be too late

6. I was laying down in the room right ahead my sleepy eyes I see a shadow emerging from darkness there she was standing ata Jean I rubbed my eyes as she said it was not a dream she said dont be surprised it is me I do wear Jean's alot it felt nothing but a illusion I feel I waited up too seconds later I see i feel its pulling me to it making it all real i follow it walking walking away from my room it fades as i enter the world it's a dream it's a dream I scream it's a place covered in plants and rocks deep inside the road I took the narrow path led me to the cemetery I keep walking but little do I know where i am suddenly the shivers in the spine I feel goosebumps on me and it's only a matter of time I turn back with my heart in my mouth but there was no returning i was told Ata Maeve was standing across laughing at me and asking who wants to play trivia..

7. [​IMG]
    Hello (mmmmm), I hope you like it ;)

8. [​IMG]
    Hello(mmmmm), this is my interpretation of [ATA]Marceline, I hope you like it.

Maybelline, -Teya, Panda and 32 others like this.
  9. I love that you included her crate item in this!

GentlemanWolf5 likes this.
  10. [​IMG][/IMG]
    My Entry with my interpretation of [ATA] Zelda: “The “nice” one 🙆‍♀️

11. Can anyone explain how can I get picture to show please? 😣

Buwbuw and Paprika like this.
  12. try posting with out [/.img]

MiniMinx and GodTierOni like this.
  13. [​IMG]
    My Entry with my interpretation of
    [ATA] Zelda: “The “nice” one

-Teya, Panda, Laika and 68 others like this.
  14. Omg 👀

15. [​IMG]

So I didn’t know if it had to be drawn on paper or if I could use the computer but here’s [Ata]Marcline

_DEMIDEVIL_, Buwbuw, _Greed_ and 5 others like this.
  16. Oooh nice!

17. [​IMG]

Hoping I did this right aha..
    Anyway. I did [ATA] Luce and was originally going to have her in a garden but I'm still working on anatomy
    -sweats-

18. Ulquiorra this is so cuuuuute T_T I love it so much!

-Teya, Muschi, Alicia and 1 other person like this.