Misc. Rebalance & Peacemaking Thoughts

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Bruva, Apr 5, 2019.

1. No, the misc. rebalance.

Yes, to peacemaking.

Instead of a misc. rebalance there could be a hit range rebalance instead. Here's my thoughts on what would be reasonable hit ranges for mcs stats. It's just a rough example...

1-3mcs
    3-7mcs
    7-15mcs
    15-25mcs
    25-35mcs

And from there it'd be like...

35-50mcs
    50mcs-75mcs
    75-90mcs
    90-115mcs
    115-130mcs
    130-150mcs
    150-175mcs
    175-200mcs

Or something as reasonable as that.

Unfortunately, many "farmers" spend nearly $300 irl every time per 1bcs. You pay to win players caused this and we're all paying the price for the actions of the reckless cheating of you pay to win players.

I suggested an idea on forums about an item to avoid hits before. It's nice to see ATA found a way to make money and to help out players at the same time. 8 hours, 1 day and 3 days isn't too bad. Especially if players can stock up on them and activate them whenever they want. For Black Friday and Christmas it'd be great to see special editions for longer periods of time that you also can stock up on. I support this idea, it'll help noobs grow and strategically, it can be used to an advantage... all depending on what you do on here. It's not a bad idea, but the way it's only on the spinner rn defeats the purpose in a considerably big way. It stops high stat players from harassing small stat players for items... better than the misc. cap.

For those of you who didn't read any of that, please discuss your concerns an opinions below without arguing. If you're going to complain about the peacemaking idea, please don't comment... unless it's pointing out an improvement that could be made. Thank you.

2. No support to peace tags
    Support to misc nerf

3. But isn’t that against ToU? :lol:

4. What’s a ToU matter when it happens on third party tho? ? players don’t care

5. Same to ATA. ATA don’t care when they release it. It will happen :)

6. Players do it everyday, which is probably why the misc. balancing is happen.

I believe players don't care, but ATA cares because those $300 add up fast and they aren't going to their business.

7. It is a massive loss to them and I know that decent traders would have to spend a year trading to get items worth a dumb $300. and then some nubs comes in, first week, buys a nice account and some misc enough to mix some peoples' shit.

What kind of unbalance. When I was new, I thought that someone paying a.t.a for some cats and upgrading faster than me was unfair, but people just buy the stuff from an old player for piddlies and I feel like my time actually was worth nothing.

If I find you tryna sell your account and it's in my hit range, you'll best take off the "tb" section from your ad and tell people the account's a runner from sfw.

8. I really like the peace tag but not the misc rebalancing  many players will quit

9. Exactly. No, to the misc. rebalance... but yes, to the peace tags

11. Don't worry... They'll just peace tag it ?

12. You ever notice, I title a thread a certain way, then someone else does it in the same manner about the same topic or something similar? Trendsetting, am I not.

13. That’s human nature and often times just how it be. Doesn’t mean you’re the leading cause

14. No need to water down my influence.

15. As if you have any

16. If I breathe, and someone else then breathes did I influence them? ?

17. You're adorbs, jaco(b), but you were like the 10th person to make this thread

18. Guess you have to beat him up now

19. Support.

To not mention that it's against ToU.
    Damn, Kefo the knight of PIMD justice ????.

20. It sucks that you hate on people from other countries because your 3rd world country produces trash... produces inadequate, illiterate, bigoted, remedial, boring bi tches such as yourself*

So to you, from the bottom of my heart... choke on a random guy's di ck and make sure he has AIDs, you dumb broad.