Update to Upcoming Club Roles

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 26, 2016.

1. I wish you'd just forget all about this feature tbh, more I have thought about it the more I don't want it

2. But mute in cc though.

3. And here I thought y'all might have been re-working the 'club role' thing for a solution that would be equitable, workable, usable and affordable for players of all ranking - in all types of club.

If I didn't still hold a glimmer of hope that might be true, I might think you 'put Club Roles on the back burner' just to focus on rolling out features that (gasp! surprise! Not!) expand your revenue stream?

Come on ATA - listen to your user base! Take a little time to discern solutions that work for everyone from free-play newb to $500-a-month 5-year 30mcs+ game veterans.

I know you can do it. Will you?

I guess I'll find that out 'Hopefully within the mouth'.

4. ^ they give you 3 roles unlocked already. And the other roles aren't that pricey now. They listened to us, and slashed the prices down.

5. I totally agree with you. I mean I honestly don't find a point in this.Sorry I guess

6. So what happens if one of the people leaves like the Vice President is 250B gone

7. No it remains unlocked

8. When is the set date for release?

9. Is there an ETA yet? Tomorrow? A week? A month? "A few weeks is super broad and it's not really helpful. A reply would be appreciated.

10. Any word on when the club roles will come?

11. I'm here in my grave, still waiting. Hurry up, the wifi connection here is really bad. :/

12. I say you might as well scap this project it has taken way to long and no one really wants it

13. I dont like this idea i have to pay to stay owner of my club? So im literally sitting here creating a club before i open ot weeks in advanced and fonding admins before i start it? And then this is coming too? Guess il just uninstal when this comes out because this is ridiculous. I barely have 12 b saved up.

14. Now it Sounds Useless and utterly ridiculous even though I liked the idea at first. Scrap it. 

15. if you read the older forum you would realise that the owner becomes the president automatically and the other tiers must be paid for. ?

16. That is to much money