UPDATE 🎃Trick or Treat This Halloween!🎃

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Oct 21, 2024 at 9:03 PM.

1. For real, having a guaranteed drop of even 1 candy per party wouldn't break the system considering you have options for 9k candies

2. In 13 days at that 💀💀

3. Has anyone had issues with the candies?

I was getting 4 + 8 bonus candies due to the subscription an hour ago, then stopped getting the bonus even if I'm still under the subscription.

Should I send a ticket for this? Lol

4. Lmaoo the laugh I had after ready the og post and all the comments. Ata smoking straight crack with this one

5. I've now done 3 parties with a booster and gotten literally 0 drops from here, no candies no nothing.

KittenLux and sweetietweetie like this.
  6. Not even guaranteed to get the drops during ec parties is nuts, drop rate is bs and even if you pay a subscription you don't get bonus anyway like you do with story and hoe you do for storypasses. Talk about stingy. And that many ecs for 2hrs for such little drops? It isn't worth it

CorneliaSt, verrmaj, Witchee and 7 others like this.
  7. Potd mind you, but they still drop from there

8. It isn't even for 13/14 days because the candies only supposedly drop til 1st November which is in less than 7 days... 😭

10. I would just love to have a gift from an ATA staff member

11. I don’t think that’s an issue, ATA purposefully made it like that to make our lives harder. It’s not even guarantee drops 😭 even with the subscription

I’d just send in a ticket complaining about the whole thing

sweetietweetie and -SCF-Aileen like this.
  12. Oh that's worse Lmaoo I didn't read the full thing

sweetietweetie likes this.
  13. Even though I appreciate the idea and that you’re actually bringing new stuff for Halloween, this is just absurd. The drop rate for the candy bars should be correct and it should be way easier for people to get it. There’s no way that most players will be able to get the avis. That’s 12k candies!! Who had that brilliant idea? lol… It’s literally almost as if you guys are giving us something, but at the same time taking it away by making it so unattainable.

Not to mention that whatever criteria that is being used for candy bars drops are being exploited by resellers as per always, to see people trying to sell something that is supposed to be “free” and in commemoration of a holiday for over 50 bentos is ridiculous.

GhostieBoi, bunz, Yamiyo and 26 others like this.
  14. Devsss, it’s time to come out of hiding and please fix this 😭

Honestly for me, I’m not asking for much, maybe just make it guaranteed drops with 100-150 candies per party. If you wanna make it challenging, fine. 30-50 candies also works for me

There are over hundreds of people unhappy with drops, simply based on this thread and the comments / likes. A lot of us want the older avis but it’s nearly impossible to get (especially for POTD people)

GhostieBoi, sinistea, Yamiyo and 13 others like this.
  15. What is this? 😭 over 24k for both avis and the throwbacks and only 3 drops per party?? This is Awful

16. Seriously? What are these drop rates? This was a cute idea but sucky execution on y’all’s part.

sinistea, bunz, Yamiyo and 9 others like this.
  17. do the devs have a history of changing things like this or is everyone just hoping they'll suddenly change something?

18. drop rate to reward value is CRAZY 💀

19. ATA this is wildly gross. At the very least had you made everything purchasable for EC it wouldn't be some underhanded scheme to stress your player base to pay to win. Had this been made into a story pass it would have still been accessible through trade to a large amount of your player base.

But to make these rewards based entirely on party drops, which should be something geared towards ALL of your players including the free to play ones, and then to make the drops so astronomically low and also not guaranteed is quite disgusting.

Fix the drop rate and at least make your future pay to win content obvious for what it is, and not pull some underhanded stunt like this.